Willowbank Test N Tune Wed 4 Mar

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi,

I'm going to head out to Willowbank for the next Wed night session to give my car another run now that the ECU is sorted and the new intake is on - anyone else keen?

Hopefully it will be much quieter than the last one we went to on a Sat!
Runs commence at 6pm, I'll probably be able to get there between 6 and 6:30.

All you need is $38, long pants and sleeves and a helmet (any cheapy from a bike shop will do!).

cheers

Lee

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Hmm interesting interesting,

I've never been to Willowbank before, but I'll consider about it

G

Unregistered
It is much better on wednesday but best to get there right on opening time. What time are you hoping for with the new mods?

I will be out there in my Aristo but I will leave the white legnum at home as i dont think I can better 13.981 it did a couple of weeks ago + I dont want to risk the clutch while its for sale.

I have a new ORC super Single waiting to go into my Purple VR4 when it comes back from compliance along with a few other minor mods so Im hoping to do a better time. Would be nice to get into mid 13s with the std turbos and computer

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Anything better than 13.79 :)

Ideally low 13's as I've spent $2.5k+ since I did that time!

G

Unregistered
Anything better than 13.79 :)

Ideally low 13's as I've spent $2.5k+ since I did that time!

i dont think legnums are the best cars to spend money on chasing a good 1/4 mile time, but they are consistent
I was revving out to 7k when I did my runs but I see a few people saying to change at 6k

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Oh yeah, I know it's never going to be a 1/4 mile weapon but I'd like to get it into low 13's on standard turbos.

The turbos are pretty much out of puff by 6000. However, removing the airflow meter and opening up the intake seems to have really helped the top end.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
Id come but i dont wanna drive my car out there since its overdue on the service. if any of the local guys are goin ill give them some fuel dosh if they can give me a lift.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
id be too scared to launch with the new diff till i know its not gonna break :D :D

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
lol thats cause *wah* *wah* *wah* is all im saying :D and its all i will be saying for a little while till the wallet recovers haha

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
how bout u blow the sand outta ur vagina and give it a good strap around the local backstreets hahahahaha

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
i used to do that heaps, and i blew my diff.... lol now the diff is going to be worth 5x the old ones... i want to get used to the idea its not going to break again first :p

Top Bottom