Test'n'Tune Drags at Willowbank Raceway on the 6th of July

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Hey guys organising a test'n'tune drags on Wednesday the 6th of July... Even tho its game 3 of origin still think the drags are more fun :p...
I went during game one and easily got runs in as its bout a quater of the normal crowd out for obvious reasons, that ment some guys got over 20 runs in was epic lol
Anywho I wanna take the VR4 for a good run see just how fast it is :D so if anyone wants to come join in plz let me no, and if you want we will meet up and head in together :)
Cars and Bikes are welcome, it would be good to see a bike or 2 come out for a change...
So invite anyone as long as if they are driving with us... NO IDIOT DRIVERS!!! Dont wanna attract the wrong sort of attention..

Meeting point:
Goodna Maccas at 5:30pm Wednesday the 6th of July

Going to:
Willowbank Raceway Gates open 5:30pm track entry 6pm

Costs:
•$40 to race, admits the entrant and one spectator.
•Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
•Children 13 & under are free

Entry Requirements (cars):
•helmet to Standard
•long sleeve shirt
•long pants
•covered shoes & socks

Entry Requirements (bikes):
•full faced helmet to standard
•leather jacket or equivalent (Kevlar)
•long pants
•full leather boots extending 275mm from the base of the heel
•full leather gloves

Other info:
•Helmet Requirements - ANDRA licence holder is to abide by the current ANDRA rule book at any event. At Test'n'Tunes and Street Series events we will be allowing street vehicles (i.e - non ANDRA licence holders) to still use the AS1698 standard helmet
•Seat belt requirement for cars slower than 11.99 – MINIMUM three point lap/sash required
•Seat belt requirement for cars quicker than 11.99 – MINIMUM four point harness required
•Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 11.00 and motorcycles quicker than 10.00 must comply with the relevant ANDRA Class and Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicle

So hope to see some of the VR4's runnin the track so far its my galant and my mates mat black Legnum (which is for sale if anyone is chasing one :p) and I have a few other cars coming out with us already
Gonna be a good night so hope to see some of you guys there​

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Well, that's me out... I don't finish work until 5 :p

Only if you promise me my unlucky car wont break...

haha well you could always meet us at the strip its gonna be a good night
and ur car wont break if u dont rape it lol its just for a bit of fun not to destroy anything haha just dont get too excited bout gettin faster and faster times and u wont break it :p

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Just realized that this is the same day that the State of Origin game decider is on. Therefore i am out.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Trev, you suck for not coming drag racing and you suck even more for being a maroons supporter.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I would have been interested to see Trev's and Matt's results and your both not going.... Paul in?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
might do. mates hav spare game tickets so might go, but they're $130 a ticket...

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
Would be keen but wont be able to make it. Has anyone on here run an auto legnum with 14pound down the quarter? Just curious as to what I should expect.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Would be keen but wont be able to make it. Has anyone on here run an auto legnum with 14pound down the quarter? Just curious as to what I should expect.

High 14's from memory. Pretty sure Luke ran high 14's with boost only.... Mind you, every car and strip is different! :)

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
i just want to break into the high 13s with my galant its stock with boost upped lol as long as it beats a 14.1 @ 155km then it will beat my old rexy but my galant feels a hell of alot faster so will be intreasting

Top Bottom