9th July Test'n'Tune Willowbank Raceway

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
I have a few cars coming so we are meeting 5:15-5:30pm at Springfield Lakes McDonalds aiming to leave 5:45pm. Let me know if your meeting us there so we know who to wait on :)

updated on first post

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
new tyres being fitted as I write this :D

so who else is deff coming? And are meeting at maccas or at the gate?

Pennywise

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Blown v8 holden / 97 Legnum /
My legnum is out of action, but willl be there in my Suzuki ignis sports

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Haha nice, I should race you in the Alto... but I'm poor so won't be there :p

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
How did it go last night.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
yeah all good I was the only vr4 had a few my mates there tho.
I did 13.1@172km with shit load clutch slip :( really wanted to beat that but can't complain I guess if I had another run or 2 I might have made wat I wanted. All in all can't complain

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
That's not bad given the clutch slip. Good top speed, would be 12.5 all perfect I would think. Which clutch you got and what 60ft time?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
excedy HD and 1.820 I think on my fastest time usually around 1.9-2 second mark tho
I was aiming for a 12.9 or 13 flat but clutch just buggered it up. also my lifters ticking like crazy even tho i recently serviced her too and heat soak was also painful haha ill try rectify them before the next time u come up for a retune maybe even before powercruise :)

MOR31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
john
Drive
lancer
Need to get my launch sorted out. I'm getting you by 10kph across the line but no traction till 3rdish. Putting my LSD back in will help a lot too

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
You're running without an LSD now? Lololol nice

MOR31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
john
Drive
lancer
Yeah broke the shaft again. Worked out it was the wrong one. Running lancer ratios now with open diff

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
I'm seriously considering heading out tomorrow night, itching to use my run credit, anyone else keen?

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Have to wait till after the big trip south at the end of August. Cant afford to break anything before then.

Top Bottom