Thinking about selling

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hello All,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I have moved out to Manoora which is a small town outside Clare and has no broadband :(

I have also put in a offer for some land in Bethel just outside of Kapunda which has been accepted so I need to get a Hilux Ute to get around the property.

So anyway, i'm gonna sell the beast. It's had the Torque Converter reconditioned new fluids, tyres and dvd player installed. It's in great nic exterior and interior.

I'm hoping to get around 19G's for it as it's a 2000 model with around 79,000k's.

I checked car sales and I reckon this is a fair enough price considering but I'd like to see what you guys think. Also i don't think there's one for sale yet in Adelaide.

G

Unregistered
as trav says good luck with the sale and congrats with buying the land..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Aww Matt gonna be sad to see you go! All sounds really positive though, and I think 19 is more than a fair price for such a great car - good luck with the sale and hope everything goes well in the future! :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
AH good and bad news then Matt. The vr4 is 4wd, im sure it would be right at home carting a few bales of hay around :p

After all that waiting, you're selling up! I hope you get around that price, it would be good for the rest of us as well ;)

G

Unregistered
If you keep it you could be the first to put on a lift kit :banghead:

Good luck with the sale Its in great condition and a great colour I'm sure it won't take long to sell.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Dont sell up, just get a massive lift kit and some massive 4x4 wheels with massive nobblie tires and bang around the farm in your VR4X4!

It'd be a first I'm sure :p

(damnit! beaten to it by only moments hahaha)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
so lift it up, and cut the rear roof off and make it a ute!

Its a nice car, so $19k sounds like a more than reasonable starting point.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I've taken the ST-R on the farm regularly, carrying goats, tree's, towing trailers etc. They are quite good on grass, even with normal street tyres.

Just keep the VR-4 for driving into town and buy an old Hilux or L200 for farm driving

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I noticed a certain form of livestock was conspicuous by its absense, Brad ;) Are you embarrassed to talk about her? :p

G

Unregistered
Someone do a photoshopped vr4 with a high lift kit to convince him to keep it...

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I WANT to keep it! It's the most farking awesome car I've had EVER! I sat in it the other day telling her that it want her it was me and that I don't want to end it... She took it hard but I said that I will only give her to someone good...

It's gonna suck going from the Legnum to a Hilux but I can't afford to run both cars...

Thanks though, I appreciated the support :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
why not get a cheap old jap 4wd ute for less than $1k, it doesn't need to be road legal to get you around the farm, and keep the vr-4

G

Unregistered
I've taken the ST-R on the farm regularly, carrying goats, tree's, towing trailers etc. They are quite good on grass, even with normal street tyres.

Just keep the VR-4 for driving into town and buy an old Hilux or L200 for farm driving

Brad got any pics with the goat installation upgrade?

G

Unregistered
PHOTOS

HAVE YOU ANY LATEST PHOTOS, IM IN S.A AND ARE LOOKING FOR A WAGON

Top Bottom