SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
HAVE YOU ANY LATEST PHOTOS, IM IN S.A AND ARE LOOKING FOR A WAGON
I assume this question is for Matt?

Brad you've posted twice on these forums so far, and two out of two are both in all-CAPS, both ask questions without showing an ounce of interest in doing any reading or searching yourself and frankly both are a little insulting to all the helpful people on here that do so much for this community.

So if you're indeed interested in a Legnum, maybe send a PM (Private Message) to Matt (Mallen) expressing your interest and find out some details on his car. Spend a bit of time looking around the forums to find out about the cars, what's available, what they cost etc. Then if you have sensible questions about anything you can't find information about elsewhere, ask politely (without using CAPS Lock) and I'm sure people will be happy to help.

But if I see another post like that from you I'll happily remove you from our forums for good :)

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I'm gonna clean the car up on Thursday and take some pics then. I'll post some then.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I assume this question is for Matt?

Brad you've posted twice on these forums so far, and two out of two are both in all-CAPS, both ask questions without showing an ounce of interest in doing any reading or searching yourself and frankly both are a little insulting to all the helpful people on here that do so much for this community.

So if you're indeed interested in a Legnum, maybe send a PM (Private Message) to Matt (Mallen) expressing your interest and find out some details on his car. Spend a bit of time looking around the forums to find out about the cars, what's available, what they cost etc. Then if you have sensible questions about anything you can't find information about elsewhere, ask politely (without using CAPS Lock) and I'm sure people will be happy to help.

But if I see another post like that from you I'll happily remove you from our forums for good :)

Go get 'em tiger! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom