Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
does anyone know where you can get a twin turbo soarer below $20,000

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Aren't they all under 20k? Or do you mean manual too?

CarSales?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Anywhere, my mate just got one for seven over here in wa. Unless you want a manual in which case good luck lol cos they arent exactly easy to find and people capitalise on that.

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
manual or automatic, it doesn't really matter

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Cheapest I've seen is $3,500. So the answer to your question is probably "planet earth".

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
And their interior is crap. I was very keen on one until I saw the interior. It is all medium grey and looks like a piece of poo Camry from the mid 90's

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Yup, like chief said, I managed to find a Chaser for a nice price as it's radiator needed replacement and one of the rear struts make an occasional "clunk" noise.
So i've sorted that, and now it's my reliable daily while i'm on the search :)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I love the look of the chasers, the Soarers look a little bulbous but the Chaser are a nice looking car. And Soarers are cheap as chips now, as everyone has said you should be able to pick up a top notch Soarer for relatively cheap.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
You can find a modified, manual Soarer for around $10-12k now. A comparable Supra would be double that. That's pretty much unbeatable when you consider that they have an engine not far behind the 2J and an identical suspension configuration to the Supra. They also look better inside and out than a Supra.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
What kills Supras for me is how damn low roof is, I'm pretty sure I could *just* squeeze in. And also how almost every one of them has foggy headlight covers, it's so easy to fix but it makes them look bloody terrible. I know it's a little thing but i work at a servo and every damn time one rolls through i wanna strip their lights off and give em a good clean :p

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah good point, but to explain the amount P-platers driving them they do come in a naturally aspirated V6. They are like the N/A Skylines, all show no go but good choice for a P-plater I guess.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
they actually have suprsingly good go for an n/a 6...much more than their skyline counterparts.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I like the looks of Supras, always had since I first played NFS: SE as a kid haha.. But I just don't like the interior, especially the dash set up around the driver! Seems HUGE

Top Bottom