VR4 Colour Codes

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Mine is X08D also, but the 'D' isn't relevant for my paint code apparently - X08 is black with the metallic green fleck *shrugs*

Sorry to bump an old thread but i was also told that the D wasnt relevant as well. In which case what is the D for??

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The only time you can tell it isn't black is in the middle of a bright and sunny day.

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
dont get me wrong i love the colour but if i get a professional cut and polish will it bring out the pearl a little more

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
Black 97 VR4, 07 Lancer 2.4 lt
mine must be xo8 then, deffinately got green or blue fleck.

how accurate are they off just the paint code though, i want the front bumper done but was thinking bout getting the bonnet as well. bloody dealership and they're buffing!!!! oh btw dont ever buff looks shit and ruins your paint!!! :angry:

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Have we clarified what the D is for?

I had two sets on my ID plate - one next to eng. number stating 'ext' W75D and one two lines down stating 'int opt' W75

I have a white pearl.

And also to re-ask will a pro detail bring out the pearl more?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
ASA is telling me my colour code is
X08 B (Which is ofcourse black with a green fleck as its been mentioned before, btu whats the 'B' for?

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
A Friend of mine at work his son has a red Super and ran it into a ditch and needs the colour codes. Can any one verify the red and black codes for me please? I keep telling him to get him to join the forum too.

Top Bottom