Vr4 cruise friday the 23rd

4DRFRK

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
Legnum
Im broken after numerous attempts of finding the cause of my "battery light being illuminated" and the ar throwing all sorts of errors which are most likely connected to this "charge issue" im not game to take the car too far from home
alt is charging at 14.4v
battery has been replaced then tested and is 100%
alt belt has been replaced
new earth cable and cleaned all earths i could find simply a constant "battery" showing on the dash then it throws abs and a few others after a while driving ... im about to find the ecu and check that out of the car

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Check your fuses, and then check the wires to the fuses.
I had a similar issue when a nut holding the wire on had come loose and wasn't connected properly and showing a battery light.

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
Thanks Cam for coming out. Hope you had a good night. It was a great drive.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Thanks for having me dude, some seriously cool roads out that way - and some fun guys to hang out with.

I have to say I'm a fan of your Purple beast, looks so clean - I honestly think yours is the exact look VR4s should be, without going hyper-aggressive with vented bonnets and bodykits.

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
Thanks mate. Sometimes I do wish it was white, but then the wheels would not look as good. I love white cars. Yours seems to go quite well. You did not have any problems up the mountain with other guys.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Yeah everything seemed to be running fine - touch wood! I like the white colour with my black accents, but your purple looks really unique and the paintwork is in really tight knick. If I had the choice, I think I would probably get it vinyl wrapped in a pearl white.

It's pretty nippy hey, should be even better if my plans for this year come together ;)

Top Bottom