VR4 Meet up 2015

Meet up in 3 weeks time on a Sunday from Windy point to Victor at 12pm?

• Nah, get stuffed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
If this goes ahead, I will post the time and place else where to see if we can find some more vr4 owners to get them on the run and the forum :)

PandaLeggy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Brontey
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum vr4
I'll be there :) also prob meet up closer to victor as i live near VR4STHOZ (in victor) :) happy it has lined up on my weekend off.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
I'm still nursing a front end collision and missing half my front bar.
You guys with a bit of dirt and mud are fine :p

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
I'm still nursing a front end collision and missing half my front bar.
You guys with a bit of dirt and mud are fine :p
Oh no :( not the dolphin kit! Whos repairing it for you? If they do a good job I might get them to repair my front bar too :)

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
The bar is well beyond repair unfortunately.
I've got a replacement sitting in the shed ready to go though, It just needs a final sand back and paint.
I'm not game enough to attempt a triple layer pearl white my first time using a spray gun though, especially on something so hard to come by.

I'm just hoping I can get away with a straight swap on the bar and bonnet without needing a panel beater. Doesn't seem like any structural damage but the panels don't fit together as snug as they did before :(

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Both me and pandaleggy are going to meet you guys at mt compass. What time you guys expecting to get there? And how many ppls are coming..

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Both me and pandaleggy are going to meet you guys at mt compass. What time you guys expecting to get there? And how many ppls are coming..

No idea on numbers, I would say we leave around 12:30 and head through the hills. I tried doing a map but it was getting frustrating, so I gave up. It takes around 45-50 minutes to get to mt compass, so we shall make that the first stop then make our way to victor?

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Sounds like a plan. Id be going the back way.. end up at meadows them compass

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Mine's the winter edition :D. Hopefully the car is back together in time, started my lifters and couldn't get the last two lifters at the back, will tackle it again tomorrow.

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
I was thinking after compass we should head through to myponga,yankalilla,nornanville head towards cape jervis and cut across to the bluff that way...

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Sounds good to me, you interested in setting up a map? I really sucked at it, pretty sure we will all stick together any way.

Top Bottom