what i got in the mail today

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
Well after much research on here i decided that the GFB stealth fx BOV was the best idea for my car because A) it vents back B) the loudness of the the atmos vent is adjustable and C) coz the price was fantastic.
For now im just going ot install it where the stock BOV is as i plan to FMIC early next year when funds allow, but i wanted to check with you guys what size the adaptor i need to use it in the stock position is. I can get a 20 25 30 33 35 or 38mm for this model BOV
thanks in advance
trent

*edit forgot the pic

bov.jpg

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm interested.... Was it a buy it now from an online store or a private auction?

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
it was a private auction, it had a skyline adaptor on it so i need to buy a new one from GFB anyone know what size?!?! or am i going to have to crawl under my car to find out myself?? haha

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
it was a private auction, it had a skyline adaptor on it so i need to buy a new one from GFB anyone know what size?!?! or am i going to have to crawl under my car to find out myself?? haha

Bummer, i was hoping to score one too lol....

35mm will be your best bet as ours are 34mm AFAIK

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Curious to hear what this one sounds like.
The best sounding BOV's atm are the SARD R2D2's (gorg's, carsten's and mine) and HKS SSQ (like Christian's) :D
I've got a youtube video of the SARD R2D2 and so does Carsten. You should check it out Hugh. I got mine from Ebay for $225 delivered.

Top Bottom