Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Yeah sorry forgot to mention, those instructions only work on track cars

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
XFORCE is the way to go for balance between performance and reasonable pricing, at the end of the day if u are looking for performance u need a full 3inch system, shop around, ul be surprised how much the price may vary, usually depending if they've done custom twin turbo down pipes before, most guys couldnt be bothered doing it so they just make up a ridiculous price that no one would seriously pay

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
resusitation203_203x1522.jpg

thread revival

AVOID these types of XFORCE cat convertors at all costs

eg:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/XFORCE-3-BOL...Accessories&hash=item45f7812feb#ht_1150wt_921
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/XFORCE-HIGH-..._Accessories&hash=item45f76de60d#ht_658wt_921

they're a pile of shit. one blew out on me after about 10thousand k's and covered the inside of my exhaust in ceramic crap.

cheers xforce....bunch of d!cks

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Just to let everyone know, I know it's illegal but the best cat for cars with big mods that use an after market ecu is a pipped out cat. I've seen plenty of well know brand name cats melt when excess fuel is sucked through the exhaust.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
exhaust dump cutout pre cat? sounds like a winner ;)

Cutout2.jpg

Bennoz

Petrol Sniffer
First Name
Ben
Drive
Mitsubishi FTO
Eh, just bash out the cat & wack a bit of striaght pipe through it to maintain the illusion. I've blown 2 to peices so far.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
i think the side pipe hangin out under the drivers door might be a give away haha

iralosavic

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Irah
Drive
Camry
I had a metal cat on my last car. Definitely high quality design and construction. Their website has technical data regarding flow etc I think it would be hard to go wrong with one of these. The bottleneck would be shifted to other areas of the exhaust system anyway...

Top Bottom