When are we having another wash meet?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah I will try to be there as my car is getting some panelbeating done and WILL need a wash!

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Yeah tis enough notice 4 me as long as i remember the details or OZVR4 stays online :) so i can check em. The Missus has been driving my car on sight all week (=Dirty Car) instead of her astra because it requires a $200 battery ouchhh! Bloody Holdens...

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Just a thought if you guys are up to seeing eachother 2 nights in a row how about Harry's Dinner ? ( Haven't been for a couple of years due to owning a Sigma anyone know if it is still alright out there?)Harry's Diner, 1st Friday night of the month, ... Munchies Diner, Acacia Ridge, Cnr Beaudesert Rd & Elizabeth St Acacia Ridge. So that would make it this Friday the 3rd unless there are bad reports let me know. Hoping to head out with an EXA, S13 and EH Wagon LOL....

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
harrys still gets pretty busy - was there a few thursdays ago and there was even a brand new GTR, right next to a very modified 33 GTR. A cop was there too, checking out and complimenting the cars. he loved the GTR, but didnt hastle anyone.

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
harrys still gets pretty busy - was there a few thursdays ago and there was even a brand new GTR, right next to a very modified 33 GTR. A cop was there too, checking out and complimenting the cars. he loved the GTR, but didnt hastle anyone.

That sounds sweet but isnt it the First Friday of every month? Or did u mean the Harry's on the north side ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
It is Harry's on the North side....and for Import cars it is on a Thursday nights, Friday nights are Old Skool Rods. The next dates for meets at Harry's are the 9th and 23rd of July.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Mmmmmm I may not be there as I still have not got my car back.....if I get it this afternoon I will come by

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fellas.. can we postone this one tonightand do it next week instead?

just found out i gotta go to the airport..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah I cannot make it either...car will be completed tomorrow....oh Gamedude down in Springwood near Moss St is having a Show & Shine on Saturday from 3 til 5...I will take a ride by at about 3.

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Ok next week it is. Going out to see the old skool rides this friday night at Acacia Ridge if anyone is interested.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Where do they meet? I can't do it tomorrow as am off to Warriors vs Broncos but another time...

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Munchies Diner, Acacia Ridge, Cnr Beaudesert Rd & Elizabeth St Acacia Ridge. Like Harry's on the south side.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
the owner of gamedude has a black GTR - brand new. saw it at harrys when i was there that time.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Saw a brand new GTR at Hyperdome last night, white with body kit

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
mmmmmmmm GTR....... Beat 1 last night was a R32 tho

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
james you sure? thought they run in the high 12's 1/4 mile standard... unless you mean off the lights up to the speed limit?

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
To about 140 never got to go any futher i had to turn left a lil further up the road, I think he was as surprised as i was. But yeah for sure his top end would have ate me. Not sure bout 12's for the 32's i thought that was 33's. Who knows someone will lol

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Very much doubt it, unless the the GTR was sick. My old R32 GTS-t used to run 16 psi and had 175 kw with just a front mount on the 2 lt RB20. The RB26 was a "little" bit stronger.

The GTR 32's are faster due to less body weight than the R33's. Don't know about the R34's.

Top Bottom