BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Awesome to see Lee!

You know what, when you sell good ol' 123AYC, it's had a photo in performance imports magazine, stars on YouTube and is one of the "original" VR4s from the old version of the forum days here.

Ah, the pedigree :)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
My times were:
14.933 @ 150.76km/h
15.094 @ 138.65km/h (braked early :()
Not bad considering I borrowed a pair of Converses of Paul that were 5 shoe sizes too small, my feet never hurt so much. Yep...i was silly enough to leave my shoes at home :p

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Had an absolute blast guys, cheers for such an awesome turnout. I'm just so stoked to have met so many of you guys. I think I went into sensory overload at the car wash seeing such a high vr4 population density!:drool:

The first run - rolled over the mark and fouled, 3.6 60ft, 14.980 @ 104.65. (Lee missed 3rd though so I sailed past!:D)
Second run - 2.01 60ft, 13.394 @ 103.99.
Third run - 2.06 60ft, 13.485 @ 103.75.

Nope, everyone made it home - Matt's clutch was a little smelly though :D

My best was a 13.62 - MPH was well down on my last trip so either removing the pods stuffed up the tune or the 80% humidity just killed the power :(

Well done to Josh for running so quick in those conditions, I guess it's used to it! Unbelieveable that he equaled his PB down to the thousandth!

Thanks to everyone for coming out, it was a great meet and if it turns out to be the last one I attend with 123AYC it was a great send off!

cheers

Lee

p.s. looking forward to videos!

Cheers Lee I was pretty gob smacked with equalling my pb down to the thousanth. Time for a quick pick! Looks like Steve got some pretty epic footage so I too will be looking forward to some youtube action.

btw.. sorry for not going to the drags, but was nice to see old faces and of course the new members/faces..

and I'm glad nobody's car got broken down..

Lol I was getting a bit concerned when my car kept stalling. But once I loaded the street map back up again it was running fine.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
btw.. sorry for not going to the drags, but was nice to see old faces and of course the new members/faces..

and I'm glad nobody's car got broken down..

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
What an awesome night! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome I had a ball walking around checking out everyone's rides, V8's included.

I've got sooo much footage its not funny, but I need to get back to melbourne and get my rig up and running b4 I can even start to download from my cameras.

Rest assured, there will be loads to watch :D

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Thanks guy's was a great night. Something like 13 cars at the carwash, that must be a new record lol.

I ran only once 14.52 @ 99mph. Didn't launch in fear of breaking my cluth so i reckon i could nearly take half a sec off my 60' .

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Thats him Scottie, but Trigger.

Cant wait to see some pics n stuff. Matt took a heap too i believe.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hey all,

I was so buggered by the time I got home, heh. Had a great time and it was excellent to meet so many of you and see a great bunch of cars!.
Thanks to Trev and Lee for the few tips, helped me get down from 16.229 to 15.224.

brisVR4, good to see you here. I had a bit of a chat with you later in the night. 11's is damn quick :O

Also, I'm just about to chuck my pictures up but thought I'd ask if anyone wants their plates blanked out?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
well then its official, if Matt did 15.22, that makes me dead last! :p

Now I just cant wait to go back and try getting into the 14's, I'm hooked

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I was going to ask the same question... if someone doesn't want their number plate shown... speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Uploading either tonight or tomorrow.

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Just put the pics up i'll close my eyes on the cars that want blanked out licsence plates...

G

Unregistered
So good to see you all having fun. I so wanna bring my car down and have a run. With the weather down their I should run into the 13s. Damn you Josh stop going faster i have to keep spending money to make mine go faster lol. I will get you this drag season in the fto or maybe my datsun 1200 ute if I get it finished

Top Bottom