Xmas cruise

G

Unregistered
Just while all the coasties are here, just a heads up, I will be on the coast a bit longer now, until around the 17-18th so if anyone would like to catch up in the new year I would love to meet and greet a few of you guys. If a few people are keen I will start a 2013 new years coast cruise thread :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Just while all the coasties are here, just a heads up, I will be on the coast a bit longer now, until around the 17-18th so if anyone would like to catch up in the new year I would love to meet and greet a few of you guys. If a few people are keen I will start a 2013 new years coast cruise thread :)

From what date until the 17-18th dude?

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold

Im keen for a meet & greet + a cruise to anywhere

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Bring it on Mitch anytime where my leggie gets to stretch itself I'm there with work permitting.

Dawso everywhere I end up seems to become more twisted n demented than when I wasn't there

G

Unregistered
Sounds good guys, been years since I have been home.I remember we used to all take our Dirt Bikes through the forest from Charmhaven all the way to lunch at the dooralong Valley Lodge.
It is a fair drive on the road from Tuggerah/erina, but its a nice drive and a good feed there. Some nice scenery too.

We could organise a nice long cruise around that, but I am very happy to hear others ideas or drive plans, as I said I was never in the car scene back when I lived there, All I did was hit the trails with the boys.

And Phil, If you ever heard a bunch of shitheads tear assing around the streets in your area on dirt bikes a few years back that stopped when I joined the army, I am sorry for the disturbance haha.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Hey Mitch start a thread so we can get organised for it

G

Unregistered
I already did haha I thought I was commenting in it, sorry.Its in the NSW section, bit hard to post links on phone.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Ok ppl how many are coming this Sunday as then I know whether I need to go to the starting point or not

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I'm definitely in, I'll be at the starting point at 8.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Shit, I'm on afterhours oncall this weekend :(

You're going somewhere in Newcastle though right? I'll do my best to pop in.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
That's rite brad newie foreshore where we can stuff our faces

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I will come and meet up with you all once in Newcastle. I'm happy to meet somewhere near the F3 and and cruise in to the CBD or I can meet you at the foreshore. Whatever suits? What time are you looking to get to Newcastle?

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
I'm in, I will be at the starting point at thornleigh.

Top Bottom