264 degree cam regrinds + valve springs

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
2000 Silver VR4, Toyota Hilux
Keep in mind that for ~every 14 degrees of extra duration with move your power band 500rpm to the right. That said with 264 and 10.5mm lift you'll stuff a sh*t load of air into the chambers

I'm not sure what the standard duration is so 264 degrees will take the power band from 2500-5500 to....?

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Ill let the dyno graph speak for itself

Attachments

• Dyno Run 29.09.2012.jpg
    Dyno Run 29.09.2012.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 149

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Praying Trent has some success this weekend....

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Commited for these now, come at me kW !!

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
buying 3 sets of stock cams off Q for $120NZD per set. so when he has the time to remove them and ship them up they will be up for sale to who ever gets in first wanting the regrind.
Akko has got the first set, that leaves 2 more

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
got a decent vid yet? im just keen to hear the idle lol

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
2000 Silver VR4, Toyota Hilux
buying 3 sets of stock cams off Q for $120NZD per set. so when he has the time to remove them and ship them up they will be up for sale to who ever gets in first wanting the regrind.
Akko has got the first set, that leaves 2 more

I'm up for a set! PM sent.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Cool might even be able to combine shipping in that case, now to convince AJ also hah :)

96vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
AJ
Drive
Legnum with twin GT25R upgrade.
I'm in just got to get funds together as I've just splashed out on a new legnum haha :p

96vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
AJ
Drive
Legnum with twin GT25R upgrade.
The leggy for sure. Cams should go well with twin garrets :)

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Is that all 3 sets sold ?

If not I'm keen.....

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Adam will no doubt confirm but I know I've already paid a deposit, not sure about the others....

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
There's always the possibility of doing it on an exchange basis. I think Adam has a spare pair that he could get done in exchange for the ones you'd be taking out. If not, I do.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Adam will no doubt confirm but I know I've already paid a deposit, not sure about the others....

AKKO has already paid for his set of stock cams so hes confirmed for the first set of the 3

I'm up for a set! PM sent.

Storm_detonation PM'ed me first (after AKKO) so he has first dibs on the 2nd set

Is that all 3 sets sold ?

If not I'm keen.....

Nash Emailed me firstso has first dibs on the 3rd set

I'm in just got to get funds together as I've just splashed out on a new legnum haha :p

I have found another set of cams here in chch for 150NZD which you can buy as the initail 3 from Q people have dibs on as posted above

There's always the possibility of doing it on an exchange basis. I think Adam has a spare pair that he could get done in exchange for the ones you'd be taking out. If not, I do.

I no longer have any sets (not even a spare set for myself!) as I have sold them all to people over seas who are unwilling to ship stock cams back in return or send me stock cams to start with.
However I would be willing to buy most if not all of Nash's, AKKO's, Lathait's, Storm_detonation's and 96vr4's stock cams back off them so i can continue to do this deal for club members as I think over the past year I have worn the 6A13TT cam supply here in Christchurch pretty thin and most wreckers dont want to split cams from complete engines.
there is often VR4's at the local pick a part but they charge $50 per camshaft plus I have to take time out of my weekend to go remove them from the car/engine at the pick a part yard which isnt ideal considering I sell the stock cams to you at cost as well as doing the grind & springs for what it costs me.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
looking at that dyno graph..

220 awKW
750+ nM Torque?

holy dickballs.
214.5 Kw ATW / 287.5 HPATW
780Nm ATW
that was on a rolling road with no compensation for driveline loss or diff ratio stuff just what was measured at the wheels in a 4th gear pull

correct

Top Bottom