All Japan Day 2011 - the juggernaut rolls back into town

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
ajd2011.jpg
We’ve dusted off the All Japan Day promotional juggernaut sitting in the back corner of the garage, given it a tankful of E85, retuned it and wheeled it back out into the daylight, bigger, badder and tougher than ever.

AJD 4 promises to be huge – we came mighty close to completely filling Wigley Reserve last year, and we’re expecting over 300 cars this year, so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze! Rumours already abound of cars being specially imported from the US (no, we’re not kidding!) especially for the show, so make sure you get your entry in and be a part of AJD history.

Where: Wigley Reserve, Anzac Highway, Glenelg

When: Sunday 27 February 2011 10:00am-3:00pm

Entry is still just $10 (no increase since we first began!) and as always, it’s free for spectators (although we’d appreciate a gold coin donation on the day). Once again, all profits from the event will be donated to charity, and this year we’re donating to the Flood Relief efforts in Queensland, NSW and WA.

As with last year, entrants will need to pre-pay via PayPal (even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card) and make sure you have a good pic of your car handy ready to upload with your application.

It’s only 6 weeks or so till the event guys, so don’t muck around – get your entries in asap via the website!

www.alljapanday.com.au

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Fantastic to see that this is running again!

Are you going to have your fleet of JDM loving there?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I am indeed, and I think you'll need to have a very good excuse not to come over for it Gavin...

We have our first Galant entered :)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Fcking lol at the flyer.
A not in your face VIII isn't worth entering, but I will be there with my missus and the dog.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Im guessing the first galant would be stevep....
anyway, I'd like to put together an OZVR4 group for this. Efforts in the past have been rather weak, this year I believe we need at least 6 cars to roll in together. So right here and now, I'm proposing we put together a "roll up group" seeing as a club display isn't allowed ;)

Time: 8:45am
At: TBA (somewhere near glenelg)
Leave: 9:00am SHARP

This way we can all roll in together. Add yourself here as you enter and are approved so we can have a definite list of entrants

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yep that's me who entered already.

A meet up like last year would be good.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm not fussed, I've done my share of shows with my previous cars. My car was at AutoSalon this year to help out MGEC and it was a waste of a weekends rego.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I am very tempted to fly down for this. I said last year that I wouldn't miss it this year.

Plus, I have never been to Adelaide......

triggs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
Trigger Mauve 1996 VR-4 Galant
Im thinking on entering... but i think they are hunting me down for not paying. I didnt go last time, i just couldnt make it to the event.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
'They' would be 'me', and we'd be more than happy to accept an extra $10 on the PayPal account if you didn't pay last time ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I had such an awesome day at this event last year. Best car show, both in terms of quality and atmosphere, that I have ever been to.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
hmmm....flying in saturday and catch a midnight flight home sunday??

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
There is no doubt it is a GOOD show, no bull shit, no wankers, just good people that love their cars. Awesome turn out.....completely out classes Auto salon and other shit like that. Easily adelaide's best car show. The best thing about spectators don't have to pay!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Even though I'm organising and generally running around all day, I still find I get time to have a chat to people about what they've done to their cars - it's what the show is all about! Four years on, I still find running it worthwhile :)

G

Unregistered
DO IT PAULIE!!

If I get my wheel issue sorted in a few days and guard work done, or at least know it can get done, ill enter this too.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
pfffttt Just go Mexican if you have to - you'll only be hard parking.

Alternatively, would you make it down with the Gram Lights on?

Top Bottom