All Japan Day 2011 - the juggernaut rolls back into town

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Didn't I tell you guys I sold the Meisters, bought some 22" Dolce's and retrimmed the interior in tan leather?

Shit, my bad.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Didn't I tell you guys I sold the Meisters, bought some 22" Dolce's and retrimmed the interior in tan leather?

Shit, my bad.

TAN LEATHER!! i thought u said WHITE FLUFF, all over the interior even the dash. also some fluffy dice hanging from the mirror

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
g31230_facepalm.gif

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
I cant make it, but my Brother is keen to take the Legnum down, so it will probably be on display again. I havent entered paperwork yet.

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
whats the standard expected ?

(mines a tidy unit but the brakes need detailing and I haven't signed up because of it)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
^^^Your easily get in ;)

Ive got the Galant entered, was kind of hoping to enter the legume too but have been waiting for the tune to happen.....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Inspite,
the "standard" is as long as its street or track driven regularly, its in! There are very few show pony's here with immaculate under carriages etc - thats not what this display is about. So I would say every car on here fits the bill, regardless of any imperfections... Just look at the state of my front bar! lol

G

Unregistered
nah you're alright, if you had full body airbrushing though...different story :D

Top Bottom