All Japan Day 2011 - the juggernaut rolls back into town

G

Unregistered
If worst comes to worst, you can borrow my koya wheels for the show (you'll need to source tyres)...as long as you don't damage them :p

G

Unregistered
35 degrees on sunday...grass, cars, beach location, pub across the road...gonna be a good day!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
If worst comes to worst, you can borrow my koya wheels for the show (you'll need to source tyres)...as long as you don't damage them :p

I'll be driving, not the other half, so they'd be fine :p

Thanks, but I'll pass on the offer. I have some tyres here, but can't justify the fitting costs just for a show. Especially with having to fork out for these to be fixed..

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
looking like a good turnout, hope everyone shows so we can get in a group.

I attempted to polish my car in the half lit carport tonight as I just haven't and won't have time before sunday. Hopefully looks a little better than it did :lol:

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
Vacuum is prepped and ready..... polish check....mag cleaner check.... prepare for baby seat removal !!!!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
better finish up polishing the galant. Although i swear it doesnt look any different :( and just uncovers more scatches i hadnt seen before :(:(

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Damn this sounds like a great day. I may be able to come and have a look but I have a heap to do tomorrow. If I work hard I will try to get down there. What time does it finish?

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
Mat, do you want me to bring your wheels to AJD?

To be honest I wont have anywhere to put them during the show.

I've washed and groomed interior but now its raining :(

Cant polish in the rain....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
friggin rain :mad:

can anyone do me a favour and print out my specs sheet if i PM them the link?

Top Bottom