bee r rev limiter

minxy74

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
HJ Galant , CM5A GSR (project)
hey guys i need to know which pins on the ecu i need to connect a bee r rev limiter too. it needs crank angle which is sorted, and igniter signal can anyone help

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
They usually only work if you have de catted. But the rev limiter and launch control is auraly orgasmic.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
You can get that now with the launch control that Steve offers cant you?

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
hey guys i need to know which pins on the ecu i need to connect a bee r rev limiter too. it needs crank angle which is sorted, and igniter signal can anyone help

our ignition systems dont have an ignitor... the three coil packs are earthed in the ECU (each coil pack has it's own internal power transistor and protection diode). Depending on what kind of signal it's looking for, you might be able pinch from one of the coil signals.

are you sure it needs CAS instead of a tacho signal? if your actually after a tacho signal, your best to pinch it from the Ignition Failure Sensor wire. (pin 58)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bill

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Yep stationary rev limiter with different fuel and ignition is entirely possible.

minxy74

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
HJ Galant , CM5A GSR (project)
Can it throw flames though thats what i want. if u can do it without it i will put it onn my mirage instead

Yep stationary rev limiter with different fuel and ignition is entirely possible.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Hmmm, havent tried, ill have a go :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Remove the cat or you'll blow a hole through somewhere in your exhaust. Or the internals of the cat will melt.

Also get familiar with changing spark plugs.

Top Bottom