UK ClubVR4 is currently down

G

Unregistered
Cooee peeps, bloody typical, i go on call for the worlds wetest weekend and when i do get an early finish :mad: (if you can call 22.45 an early finish) some ginger bleeder has broken the site :mad: :banghead: , and by the sounds of it i missed out on participaiting in my favorite pass time of pitslayer baiting as well :mad:

Are Wodonjo or PSBrahms (hmm cant remember his username) on here ? Im suppose to be picking a gearbox up off them tomorrow and no where to contact them.

picking a gearbox up??? i'm asuming you mean the manual one? the one that was supposed to be dropped of at nr motorsport last week? the one that they knew nothing about? if so you could be out of luck as i've not been informed about it being collected and am working tomorrow and the missus is out for most of the day, if you do want to pick it up then monday evening would be best

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
give it a few hours and pitslayer may be on here paul

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
the locals should be getting up soon you can have a go at them

G

Unregistered
woo hoo, i'm a bit tired and grumpy so i could do with some muppet baiting :ROFLMAO:

man you missed it, i stupidly fell into the trap and ended up in a ranting thread with him:ROFLMAO:

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
i missed that as well, kieran will proberly deleat by the time we get back

G

Unregistered
prob just as well, it was getting out of hand! i was seeing red mist every time i read a post of his

calmed down now mind!

G

Unregistered
seen as i have no CVR4 to play with tonight, Jacque and i have been playing pool most of the night in our front room .. before she started spike'n my drink's i was 6-0 up ... tiz now 7-4! time for me to spike'n her drink i fink!

OMG! :eek: .. how random was that :confused: :confused:

G

Unregistered
LOL Ian - yeah, there's nothing much else I can do from here - well in fact there's NOTHING I can do right now so I'm sat in front of the telly watching Star Trek with Alex and wondering why the fridge is suddenly a bit lacking in beer! Hic!!

And thanks to Derek (Mookers) for the link to that horrible spider/snake thread!! Gack! Get them away from me!

G

Unregistered
things are hot'n up! we are playing first to 10 .. tiz now 9-7 to me
thing is (in my defence) Jacque keep's sending me to the fridge for more Miller's for me to drink!
i fear i may have a play off in sight .. argggh!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Miller's?!!

As in, crap American beer?

WTF, you can get great ales over there, why Millers? :p

G

Unregistered
Well, that'sh it..... The fridge ish emptee.... All the beersh have been drunked by schombody, hic!! :D

Now to... Erm......

Umm....

Probably wake up with a biblical hangover!! Hic!! :D

G

Unregistered
Miller's?!!

As in, crap American beer?

WTF, you can get great ales over there, why Millers? :p

i like Millers .. i did have 6 can's of Carling first :D
PS .. i won at pool 10-7 i'm also on my last can :eek:

G

Unregistered
someone wanna go fetch me some larger's? .... please, i'll pay for the Taxi fare

DAM!! i tried this last week and it didn't work ... then this week i find myself running out of lager!
ive a cupboard full of spirits (perk's of working for the 2nd biggest drink's firm) .. i would not thank ya for spirit's though
Oh well, lookin like it's bed time for me
last chance for a lager Taxi to Scotland.. any takers ??

G

Unregistered
man you missed it, i stupidly fell into the trap and ended up in a ranting thread with him:ROFLMAO:

bugger bugger bugger, bloody work getting in the way of muppet baiting :mad:

Top Bottom