UK ClubVR4 is currently down

G

Unregistered
Was the track fun?

was the best fun i have had in ages and my god did my ayc get a workout. 3.14miles of aqua planing!! Cars were spinning everywhere you looked. A Pug 106 got into trouble....i let him past me as he was all over my bumper, then i discovered he was slowing me down, obviously with someone to follow its relatively easy to keep up. Anyways coming onto the pit straight we are side by side, i notice out of the corner of my eye a twitching a happening and i eased off. Just as well as he started to lose it on the PIT STRAIGHT, he fought it for 6 'back and forths' til finally it got the better of him and SLAP into the wall:eek:

Second session we were out with the RX7's and a TVR Tuscan, the leggie had the RX's sooooo easy on the bends it wasnt funny. Came round the becketts to find the TVR facing me:eek:, next bend two RX's were pirouetting at priory!

OH what fun!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I can see your IP muppet, but I obviously can't compare your ip to the one on cvr4 because IT IS DOWN BECAUSE THE GINGER NINJA HASN'T FIXED IT YET.

But I know that you're with sky internet :) Kieran, do you want his IP so you can compare on cvr4? It might start with 90.207.2xx.1xx :)

elnevio

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nev
Drive
1996 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
1997 RVR Hyper Sports Gear R
2001 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
HMS Kieran is in dry dock, being retro fitted with ICBMMs...

Inter-Continental Ballistic Muppet Missiles!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
And just as he is getting ready to launch, he hits reverse and destroys another garage door!

G

Unregistered
And just as he is getting ready to launch, he hits reverse and destroys another garage door!

:D

Thanks for the IP... Going to look that one up, though I already have a good idea who it'll be....

G

Unregistered
That reminds me - I should update the situation.

Basically we're still no further forward. Earlier this evening Nutter John (IT Guru) helped me out and pretty much confirmed what Ken and I had suspected, which is that the storage drive that our backups are sat on just isn't responding - It could well be that it's rebooted and lost it's FTP settings, or the router it's behind has done the same, or, or or....etc... Either way I regret to say we could be out of action untill Wednesday/Thursday... It's not looking like we can fix problem remotely because we can't connect - And wayne's the only one with access to the physical box in order to kick it.

I suppose one of us could break in?! We'd let you keep the storage drive once we've got the data we need, I bet you'd get £50 for it on Ebay!!

So, erm... Yeah. Not good really. Not good at all! :(

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Lol, you can't get in touch with his neighbours? Does Pete have a set of keys?

G

Unregistered
Lol, you can't get in touch with his neighbours? Does Pete have a set of keys?

Errr, I don't even know where he lives Brad, other than it's somewhere in Bracknell.

Pete may have, but he lives quite a distance away and he only got back into the UK yesterday, Ken and I are waiting for him to come online and we'll see if he can help.

G

Unregistered
Not bad here....decor is nice, people seem okay and garden is definitely a lot bigger.

Shame about the commute......

G

Unregistered
Hi guys

Just tried to log onto CVR4 and just seen the issues !

I am sorry to say that I have no way of accessing Wayne's place. I have just sent him a message, but I suspect he may have turned everything off while he is away.

Will reply asap

G

Unregistered
Hi guys, take a bunk and a blanket or two and find a space :D There's a nice warm Brazier in the corner and apparently the Sally Army will around in a bit doing a soup run!!

Top Bottom