• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Plenty of time to get it off work, arrange things around it.

Date: 26th July

Time: 10.30 am meet, 11 depart

Meet location: Carpark underneath Newton shopping centre (wont be full, shops dont open til 11 and will provide cover in case it is raining), enter off montacute road & route will end down south (so something for everyone)

Lunch at hahndorf, thats the only thing we need to decide on - pub meal or bakery? see the poll, if we decide the pub, ill need definate numbers and will book us a table

Should be a mix of tighter, twisty stuff, with a brief bit of freeway and some open sweeping corners roads, again something for all

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
'99 Galant SeriesII Type V
reckon i'll be able to make that as well. bakery!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
dont mind where we stop, as long as theres a cruise.. finally lol.

G

Unregistered
I"ll be in.

Still yet to pick up the car tho!

I dont mind the bakery, but the pub will have a open fire and seats...:D

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
**SIGH**

****ing family - sister in law just had to do the christening for their daughter on the 26th didnt they..... I wont be there... FFS :angry:

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
keen to go but if i haven't got my car in time would i be able to cruise with someone? i'll chip in with petty money 50 bucks let me know.

cheers

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
See how you go Victor, im sure you can roll with someone if you arent on road by then

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
is this cruise just legnum's or is it any cars from any car club??? coz there's an all in car cruise i think that night, for anyone, with any car??

Cheers

Agent05

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ash
Drive
blue 99 legnum
hey, im pretty new to the forum and excited to learn of a cruise. Will probly b at wrk early that day but only live at Mt Barker and wld love to meet a few more legnum owners. Sorry have been very lazy n not uploaded any photos of my new car. Blue 99' legnum stock as.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
sorry guys wont be able to make it. still waiting on a replacement glass after my window got smashed by some tool.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Still a couple of weeks steve, surely it wont take that long ?!?

Welcome Ash, hopefully you can meet up with us at lunch or something

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Hopefully ill still be able to come, that's if my power steering is still working.

Its making some weird noises at the moment :rolleyes:

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Hopefully ill still be able to come, that's if my power steering is still working.

Its making some weird noises at the moment :rolleyes:

My steering is making some weird noises too of late... its either the cold weather or the dodgy tight carparks at work that need a few goes to get into and park straight so no other tosser wacks a door into the side of your car.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
yeah i dont know whats going on with mine, was out driving just before and i didnt hear anything....

hopefully it will last long enough for the cruise

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
You'll be right Jarrad, you might get a work out though if the PS goes :p I assume you've check the obvious things - fluid levels, leaks etc

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
yeah it has heaps of fluid, and i cant see any leaks. I'll check it out properly on the weekend when i service the car.

If it breaks on the cruise ill just have to drive slow..er :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom