• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kymbo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kym
Drive
98 Galant, S14A 200SX, GC Galant
Dont think i'll be able to do this now. Brakes are extreamly dodgy and the rear tyres are sh!t. will probably still come out to the meet to say hi though

G

Unregistered
Go Barney Go! SELL! SELL! SELL! and damn you Commonwealth Bank, damn you! (Victor)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL, ok Tim. You can come along in any car, doesnt have to be a vr4 if you havent got one in time ;)

G

Unregistered
oh thats awesome! i will defintiely be there in that case, and as far as i know, so will Victor. :D

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
yeah i'll be there, either in my liberty or legnum (if i can get it in time) but yeah should be there.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
might have a new legnum to add to the collection for this cruise, if the banks can give me the money quick enough i'll have the leggy by the end of the week so it'll most likely be on the cruise on the weekend so fingers crossed

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
good work Vic!

the poll is closed, looks like Bakery it is

Shit, i just realised that this is next weekend :p Ill have to go for a quick run next saturday to check my planned route, i was thinking i still had a weekend up my sleeve!

G

Unregistered
Im hoping to contribute, if i can get my car into the state! :tongue_smilie:

Maybe ill sneak in the abck door with the Outback..:cry:

so, any clues on bakery choice.. Milliies ?

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
who's coming on this cruise so we get a rough idea of how many cars are coming.

i'll start: i'm coming!!!

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
I might be, it looks like the noise i was hearing was a ball joint. How safe is it to drive on a noisy ball joint?

If its not advisable ill only be able to go if i can ride with someone

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Which ball joint? If it is the front lower control arm ball joint, I would not advise it.
I just replaced mine, cost $350 supply only for the front pair (just order for a HJ Galant) from SA Suspension Centre.

G

Unregistered
hey guys, i got a GTO and these are VR4 in america so lol, anyway thought i might rock up to take a look at someo of my fellow mitsu owners cars and go for a run, couple of the guys from the GTO forum were thinking bout rocking up as well as a personal friend or two of mine. Was just wondering if you guys would have a problem with us rocking up. dont want to crash the party

cheers
Maddy

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Which ball joint? If it is the front lower control arm ball joint, I would not advise it.
I just replaced mine, cost $350 supply only for the front pair (just order for a HJ Galant) from SA Suspension Centre.

im pretty sure that its the upper ball joint, lower ones look fine. Top one has a hole in the rubber thingy thats on it and doesnt seem to have much/any grease in it

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
was just going to do a roll call Victor, you beat me too it

Put me down as attending (ill have cruise notes so i prob should be there)

Plus another bloke i met at the servo the other day will be there, hes got a 2000 galant

EDIT: Maddy, you guys are more than welcome, as long as there doesnt end up more GTOs than VR4s :p

G

Unregistered
was just going to do a roll call Victor, you beat me too it

Put me down as attending (ill have cruise notes so i prob should be there)

Plus another bloke i met at the servo the other day will be there, hes got a 2000 galant

EDIT: Maddy, you guys are more than welcome, as long as there doesnt end up more GTOs than VR4s :p

Just wondering guys, are there any other cars besides VR4 and mitsus coming??? ie skylines etc

Agent05

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ash
Drive
blue 99 legnum
Ill be there. Am lookin forward to seein all those legnums in one place at one time, and so close to home! lol!. see y'all sunday.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
i'm carless at the moment so if i dont get my leggy in time tim (OBSTT) will be coming in his applause

Top Bottom