Magical Mystery Eats

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Would probably require an upgrade to sayc as you'd break the stock ball.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im happy with any yumcha places.. I ony suggested the Valley simply because they have Satay Chicken

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Do they make bowling balls with AYC? :D
Technically, yes. There are balls that have many different types of shaped core inside to promote spin, revs, hook or to stay dead straight. I have one that loves too hook at the deep end of the lane and one that goes pretty straight :)

Oh wait, you were being facetious :D

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
+1 for Aspley, seeing as that's only 20 mins south for me instead of an hour :p

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
The place at Aspley only does yumcha for lunch I thought - normal Chinese food at night.

For once there's going to be a Northside meet and I can't make it hahahaha

Chinatown carpark may be hell for lowered cars too.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Im keen but not for friday night in still on night shift... And chances are i wont bring the galant but the isuzu instead

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Yea, I think that Saturday will be much better ;) and what time we are talking about?

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Looks like I could take Saturday off work, so would be free during the day if that makes organising any better?

Any details finalised yet?

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Saturday lunch? That OK with most of you?

Now, valley or asply?

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
I have small question, there is somebody who will drive through Annerley or surrounding suburb or maybe CBD because I had small adventure and Im currently without a car :/ and public connection to Aspley is very bad on Sat :/

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
BEHOLD! My fantastic MS Paint skilzzz!

I know the Aspley Hypermarket fairly well, and I was thinking in terms of parking maybe we could all park in the same spot to get pics and stuff.

Please refer to my map below:

The blue is roughly where the Yum Cha place is if I remember, and you will see the pink 'Pleb Parking' nearby. Your instinct will be to park there. DO NOT. Pleb parking, while undercover, is a maze-like fuck around of one-way rows, people driving the wrong way down one-way rows, 100000000 poles to support the sun shades and impede parking spaces and moms in SUVs not paying any attention to their eight fucking kids who are just begging to get run over or sucked into one of my turbos.

Instead, the building to the right marked with the red 'HN' is a Harvey Norman that has since closed down. As such, the parking lot for it is now unused, however still part of the Hypermarket. You will see this parking area marked in Green - this is where I recommend we park and meet.

This way we call all park together, rather than scattered through a shopping centre carpark, nobody gets their car dented by some Botoxed MILF haphazardly opening the door to her X5, and we have free range to arrange cars for group and individual photos. The carpark is a little unkept so it has a kinda cool grunge element to the settings.

What does everyone think?

Yum cha parking.JPG

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
I have small question, there is somebody who will drive through Annerley or surrounding suburb or maybe CBD because I had small adventure and Im currently without a car :/ and public connection to Aspley is very bad on Sat :/

well, I might be bringing you some stuff Saturday anyway, my morning may be a bit rushed though...

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
also, if Rabit is coming i could chuck a towbar and quarter panel in the boot.

Top Bottom