opinions on my wheels?

G

Unregistered
just after peoples opinions on my new rims....

work vs kf 18x7.5 +32 offset

the old stockies....
109_0241.jpg

the new upgrades
109_0256.jpg

109_0257.jpg

G

Unregistered
I gotta say the same... chrome has never been my thing but VS KF's are pretty hot wheels.. My mate just bought a 180 and has a set of 17's on them with monster dish and it looks hot as fcuk...

G

Unregistered
yeah it took me a while to come around to them. but they grew on me. and got them at a decent price for genuine jap rims so you know their decent quality

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
They look quite nice, and a good example of the offset required for a 7.5" wheel.

G

Unregistered
yeah it took me a while to come around to them. but they grew on me. and got them at a decent price for genuine jap rims so you know their decent quality

Oh yeah defs Ken... If you picked em up at a good price there is no way id say no to them... probably one of very very few chrome jap wheels i'd have,.

Nice work... actually does look really good with the colour of the car

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'm not really a fan of shallow VS-KFs. Not really a fan of VS-KFs full stop actually.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I'm also not into chrome but I gotta admit they look pretty nice. Give us a proper straight on side view if you have one as I'm interested to see what it looks like.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Sorry, i'm not a fan of the chrome (even though they are Work wheels).
I guess it's the design, too. It doesn't really suit the Legnum.

If you have to keep your wheels, how about powder coat the inside Black and leave a chrome strip on the outter edges?
So it can look something like this:

p7777-1.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah I was going to suggest painting the centres. Doesn't look too bad on VS-KFs.

G

Unregistered
i will post a side photo up when i get a chance. i still like them for now so i wont be painting them anytime soon. the green on my car is so dark it usually looks black so the lighter rims gave the car a colour lift that i like. mixed opinions by people but good to know still. cheers

Top Bottom