Please Help...Possibly A Major Problem With My Leggy

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
It is really bad that there are still mechanics/workshops out there that rip people off.
There was a study a couple of years ago and it found the automotive mechanic industry was the the second least trusted profession. First were Lawyers.

I really wouldn't go back there. Surely there is some workshop up there that have passionate guys working in? It may cost more, but hey they give a shit.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
THERE IS IF YOU DRIVE A HOLDEN OR FORD OR NISSANS JUST NOT FOR US

G

Unregistered
So.After a pretty long delay due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have finally had all my mounts replaced with the items from the Energy Suspension Prothane Kit. CURED! No more rattles/clunking/grinding/vibrating. Couldn't be happier with the outcome, car drives like brand new and handles a lot better. Only very little noticeable vibrations from the stiffer mounts but its easy to live with considering how much worse it was before.

G

Unregistered
Feels amazing lol.I realise rooted mounts cause problems, Didn't think it would sound and feel like my gearbox and engine were falling apart inside and my wheels falling off haha.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Gday mitch howed you go with your re-flash tune on the leggie? Or havnt you had it yet:)

G

Unregistered
Havn't had it yet lol. Couldn't run it up properly on the dyno with busted mounts so been waiting to fix that. Hopefully over the weekend I will do it, and probably do my Evo 7 over the next week or so. You keen to bring the FTO for a run?

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Im about to do more tunning and cop + 3 port will be keen when steves finished his stuff. Im up for a power run on dyno .
Havn't had it yet lol. Couldn't run it up properly on the dyno with busted mounts so been waiting to fix that. Hopefully over the weekend I will do it, and probably do my Evo 7 over the next week or so. You keen to bring the FTO for a run?

Top Bottom