unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
you've been a naughty boy steven, go straight to my room

20coeds20college20university20teacher20hot20for20teacher20hot20rod20smoking20professors20support.jpg

my bad, back on topic of turbo upgrades

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
This is pretty much the same path I'll be going down so it's great to see something visual before I start chopping things I don't need to. A few things I didn't realise: boring injectors?? Will this mean you're still running the stock ECU? The auto tranny: will this also be on the stock auto ecu?
Great work with those manifolds. I've been modeling buttweld flanges in my steel detailer program and have also given up on the tuned length concept.

Keep it up mate!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Hey Josh, no the Haltech ECU will be running the injectors and the engine while the stock ECU will be left in to run the auto trans.
This is pretty much the same path I'll be going down so it's great to see something visual before I start chopping things I don't need to. A few things I didn't realise: boring injectors?? Will this mean you're still running the stock ECU? The auto tranny: will this also be on the stock auto ecu?
Great work with those manifolds. I've been modeling buttweld flanges in my steel detailer program and have also given up on the tuned length concept.

Keep it up mate!

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Hey Rob, good job mate. Plenty of people I am sure would like the manifold plans off you. You should have got your Workshop to get a molding...lol

I think you should get rid of the stock PS cooler though, go to super cheap and get a small radiator to replace that annoying pipe...! (Just kidding, trying to spend your money :) )

Brilliant pics btw, I'm excited for ya. As I am sure most people are!

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
excuse the swearing but F#*K YEAHHHHHHH!!!! that is going to be insane awesome shieetttttt

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
Is your car the black facelift with the leather? If so, I was drooling over it when I was up at CREATD last! I have a car that is up there aswell- grey shell on the back wall- Mirage Cyborg sedan...

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
So so jealous, just like the rest "shakes fist" STUPID MORTGAGE, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
I just messed my pants.
Fully sick ulleh.
Very awesome indeed.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Is your car the black facelift with the leather? If so, I was drooling over it when I was up at CREATD last! I have a car that is up there aswell- grey shell on the back wall- Mirage Cyborg sedan...
Yeah Dre thats the one.

I should have more pics later this week.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Just wanna add another note and that is that I'm sure you are inspiring a lot of people out there, as well as I :)

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Sorry all, The guys over at CREATD MOTORSPORT have been flat out trying to push other customers car out the door so my car was put aside after all the fab work was done. They promised me that the electrician will start all the wiring today. I will going past the shop tomorrow to make sure they're working on it.

Top Bottom