SA Exhaust shops

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Everlast mufflers cant beat them on price they did from the dumps all the way to the back muffler for $1300 (mild steel) and its way off the ground and mine is lowered to never scraped:) give them a call top service

Including the front pipes?? Or just from there back?

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
I had the exhaust done on my vr4 a good couple of years ago, the quality of Exhaust Tech is awesome.

It's a JunBL muffler with 3" pipe and 2.5" dumps,it also has a Jun resonator and high flow cat,all in mandrel bent stainless. I tried a couple of different mufflers but they sounded like poo compared to now,the Jun muffler is definately the way to go,might be bit more pricey,but you gotta pay for quality.

It's not overly loud and in no way drones,the hole could be a little bigger but once I get my rear bar made up I'll have the hole made larger. The twin exit box I tried for something a little different, personal opinion really. :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Yeah, the only problem is I'm in Darwin so I would be buying it off them the fitting it myself, but I don't know if they can do that and if they can i guess they only have a jig for a galant so it would be too short for my car. its annoying because the best price I could get for a cat back stainless system up here is $1500.

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Including the front pipes which is very well priced for $1300 Everlast is the go boys for sure!

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
If I was to do it all again I would go to am performance for a full dump pipe stainless system... Makes wicked exhausts etc and heaps cheaper them most people out there with high quality tig welds

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
^^^ Would be pretty hard to beat $1300 for the whole shebang as Steve has suggested

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
^^^ don't know if he would beat it but he probs would match it if he was a bit more exensive... Also the exhausts this guy makes are really top quality.. So I'm just saying that's what I would do If I was to redo my seytem

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Yeah for sure! Worth extra coin for a top quality job, and in your case the peace of mind of someone you trust :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I believe thats for mild steel. So probably double that if you want stainless.

smedsvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
josh
Drive
1996 Galant vr4
If ur lookin for dump pipes or any custom pipe work maybe try AM Performance. He's off Greenwith rd. My car is booked in ther next Wednesday getting a complete polished stainless hard piping done. For $950 + maybe $100 for clamps and hoses. Also getting a dump pipe made up for $450. I have read up on websites with alot of positive feed back

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
If ur lookin for dump pipes or any custom pipe work maybe try AM Performance. He's off Greenwith rd. My car is booked in ther next Wednesday getting a complete polished stainless hard piping done. For $950 + maybe $100 for clamps and hoses. Also getting a dump pipe made up for $450. I have read up on websites with alot of positive feed back

I've been posting in here bout andy at AM for about a year or more, but most people want cheap stuff as tight ass comes to mind so they will go to a shop that's cheap get it done and never be happy with it and it will look like poo...

Also WOW I'm glad I was the first legnum to get his hard piping as mine wasn't that much. Have a look in my car thread there's photos of it in there, not my car anymore tho Jon owns it..

I also put all his details up before in it's own thread and still no one went there... Glad to see someone has some common sense!

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4

I've been posting in here bout andy at AM for about a year or more, but most people want cheap stuff as tight ass comes to mind so they will go to a shop that's cheap get it done and never be happy with it and it will look like poo...

Also WOW I'm glad I was the first legnum to get his hard piping as mine wasn't that much. Have a look in my car thread there's photos of it in there, not my car anymore tho Jon owns it..

I also put all his details up before in it's own thread and still no one went there... Glad to see someone has some common sense!

smedsvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
josh
Drive
1996 Galant vr4
i pic up mine tomorrow after a few unfortunate delays here and there. ill post a pic of it wen its complete on here :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Suggestions of exhaust shop that won't have a cry at my request to install a cat that may or may not have had an untimely meeting with a hammer and chisel? AAA = bunch of sooks :p

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Exhaust Tech in Goodwood deal with a fair few competition cars and drift cars, so they'd probably turn a blind eye to a suspiciously empty cat. Would have to call them up and ask, but I've had a couple of good experiences with them.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Where are the contact details for this AM guy? I can't find him in the yellow pages!

Top Bottom