SEQ Mechanics Day - When is the next one?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I still have work on the 23rd.....

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
How would we go for Saturday 9th Jan 2010 ?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Yep , as Lee said. Seriously, I am happy to host another day that suits the masses after the 23rd.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well someone else can suggest a date then

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
So does this mean that the first date of the 23rd Dec is still on,or is not going ahead?

Just a little confusing that's all :)

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
I'm not sure... Maybe service AYC as suggested? I have a new front engine mount to put in. I also need to source the clunking sound on the front right somewhere. I know I need to do some research, but get my ECU flashed? (Facelift model)

I don't think I fully understand the concept of a Mechanics day...! Sorry, can someone please explain? LOL. I am very keen though. Because A) Do a lot of DIY mechanic work B) Want to meet some OZVR4 folk C) I have a Legnum wooooo.

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
16th/17th Jan I can't do unfortunately. But that's just me...

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
So does this mean that the first date of the 23rd Dec is still on,or is not going ahead?

Just a little confusing that's all :)

Brett, sure does! My friend and I are installing a FMIC into his legnum. We will be doing it at my work in oxenford that day as we are both on holidays and my work closes down over the Xmas break. Plus it is now even better a location as the shed is empty so we can work in doors.

Any one who wants to come along on the 23rd is more than welcome. We will look to have another day later in Jan to accomodate some others that cannot make the 23rd. This date is still undecided.

The idea of a home mechanics days is A) is a great way to get some neccessary servicing/modification done to you car, under the guidence of people who may have experience with the same servicing/modifications - that you are unable to carry out yourself, be it lack of tools, unsuitable location or general understanding f who do do it. This has abvious saving on labour to get a workshop to do it. B) it's a great way to hang out or meet other club members ;)

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Will need to do spark plugs in Early Jan, so anytime after the 9th would be good for me.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I got spark plugs sitting in front of me, no idea how to change them and no cash to pay anyone to do it lol... might have to wait until January and copy your every move Mike

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah Christian is pretty good at this....best to have him there

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Chris, I wouldn't copy me... I have had mine sitting in my glove box for over a year and not spent the time to change them. Haven't done it before either, so will be reading straight off the "how to" thread.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
Hey Trev, killa count me in,untill round 2pm ish anyway,what's the address & what time ya kickin it off?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Hey Trev, killa count me in,untill round 2pm ish anyway,what's the address & what time ya kickin it off?

Check THIS post out for the google maps directions. We will be ther from 7am onwards.

What do you need to do to your FLAWLESS ride Brett?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Once there's some definite dates start a new thread so that it's clear where and when it is.

cheers

Lee

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
Check THIS post out for the google maps directions. We will be ther from 7am onwards.

What do you need to do to your FLAWLESS ride Brett?

'FLAWLESS' your a funny man,plenty more work to do, but thanks:) Dont have to do anything really,just gonna pop round to say hi,actually I wouldn't mind reconnecting my boost controller,just have to see how motivated I am.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
We will be at my work from 8 tomorrow morning if anyone else is keen to drop round.

Top Bottom