Shit Happens.

G

Unregistered
Evo 8 wing, with debadged boot, no key lock :). it was perfecto.

18' x7.5 rims... i still have these if any wants em. call 0423 742 117

The low ness.

Interior.

Buddy Club Coil Overs from ON THE RUN-box hill.

Then this is what happened. It only happens to people that work hard.
Jelous hooligans..

It made me depreseed. a phone was found near my car in the morning when this happened. cops did nothing! i hate cops with a passion.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
So this was your car, and it got smashed up? Was it then written off or something? not a nice sight thats for sure :(

G

Unregistered
yea this was my car back in the day. i left it park over night at mechanics, some junkies or hooligan kids raid it, damaged every panel.

Insurance fukd me over n didnt give me a payout coz of reason " car was meant to be parked out side nominated location over night"

there was a phone dropped next to my car, gave it to the cops in the morning but they never did anything about it.

if i ever find out who did this id, oh man id stab em..just coz cops did shit all.

:(

G

Unregistered
So this was your car, and it got smashed up? Was it then written off or something? not a nice sight thats for sure :(

nothing from insurance, i got 2.5k sold at action :( sad day. ( brought the car for 20! back in its day)

G

Unregistered
:O That would break my heart! That looked like a very nice car before it got wrecked.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Id be having a go at insurance company over that. They always ask 'where will it be regularly parked', not 'where will it be parked every night'. Of course its not going to be parked at your house every single night, sounds like you got screwed mate.

Can i ask which insurance company it was?

G

Unregistered
Take them to court they dont have a leg to stand on. If you cant afford a lawyer talk to legal aid!! Dont let them get away with this they tried to screw me once too saying they would not pay because I had a sparco seat in there that I didnt tell them...just be persistent

G

Unregistered
Man, that is absolutely heart breaking. I hope the people that did it get their comeuppance.

I'd definately be pushing the matter with the insurance company. Get legal aid if you have to, hell I'd even go as far as writing to ACA and seeing if they'd do a story on it. It's a long shot but anything is worth a try.

Good luck mate, I hope something decent comes out of all this for you.

G

Unregistered
Id be having a go at insurance company over that. They always ask 'where will it be regularly parked', not 'where will it be parked every night'. Of course its not going to be parked at your house every single night, sounds like you got screwed mate.

Can i ask which insurance company it was?

yea mate, swan insurance a branch off from CGU insurance.

G

Unregistered
i dont have enough cash for a court case :(,

its things like this, that we then wonder why people become terrorists or kill people.

iam over it, karma fukd me over, i guess it time for something good to happen to me soon.

G

Unregistered
Hey Hey

I work for a swan agent can i have a few details as i will get someone looking into the case and see if there can be something done as the car is insured for were ever it is. Other wise every claim can be knocked back that happens after dark on the reason "it should be parked at home over night". tommyjames25@hotmail.com I WILL make heads ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
So if u have an accident whilst driving is the Insurance company going to try the same line ? "It wasn't parked at your home"
What if this happened during the day at work ?
I don't think the Insurance Company can do that.

G

Unregistered
ps this did happen over night.

it was parked out side my mechanic... :(

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Anthony if you'd parked it next to a train station in bogan-ville it should still be covered. I dunno how long ago this happened, but if it were me I'd be following up on some of the suggestions above...

Top Bottom