What happens from Customs?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
What happens once our cars come out of Customs? Do Seaway contact the owner to let them know that their car is cleared from the dock and heading to the RAW or does all this happen without a word?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Seaway send you an email demanding plenty of $$$ :)

Once it's paid they truck it to the RAW.

cheers

Lee

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I paid that last Wed. Heard nothing since then

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
It will be slightly different for you, but when my car was cleared from Customs, it was sent to Toll Yard for transport to Adelaide. When it arrived in Adelaide, I rang Toll to find out what date it arrived here and picked it up from the Toll Yard. I was told that Seaway would ring me when it arrived in Adelaide, but I was impatient and got in first :ROFLMAO:

BUT seeing as you are is in QLD, I would imagine if you ring Seaway, they'll tell you whats happening.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
That's cool, just got onto the Compliance shop. They've had it there since yesterday. They tell me I've spent my money very well, it's a beautiful car apparently. Nice to hear that however I'm dying to go look at it! Won't get a chance till tomorrow arvo, and they shut at 4pm so it means leaving work early.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Awesome news Trav - but they do tell everyone they've bought an awesome car :p

Look forward to seeing some more pics of the purple and gold beastie! Did they tell you anything about their plate allocation? Will it take long to get through?

cheers

Lee

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
I heard nothing from anyone after paying the customs bill. It wasn't until I contacted J-Spec (and they made some calls) that I was informed where the car was! By this time it had cleared customs (in about a day) and had been moved to Shogun.

Top Bottom