Spotted Thread

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Saw a bunch of VR4s yesterday all looking suspect at the back of a business in Regency Park with their bonnets up and rear seats out and people attaching stuff to them all crazy like. :eek:

There was also this weird guy pacing around with a face beard muttering about "fkn SA people" or something? I couldn't hear him, just lip reading. :p

Anyone from on here??

Yep i was one of the non supsect people. Not attaching stuff to my car :)

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
Saw a bunch of VR4s yesterday all looking suspect at the back of a business in Regency Park with their bonnets up and rear seats out and people attaching stuff to them all crazy like. :eek:

There was also this weird guy pacing around with a face beard muttering about "fkn SA people" or something? I couldn't hear him, just lip reading. :p

Anyone from on here??

I saw a lot of things that day, I also saw a bottle of oil and coolant ;) haha!

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted a white leggy today, heading towards Clarendon. I didn't get to beep or anything as I was looking the other way to turn.

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted a trigger galant heading west on sherrifs road, looked pretty clean had the wing on the back. Pretty sure it was a fl, the guy had a beanie on and didn't see me. I even flashed my lights and nothing.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Spotted a white fl leggy this morning going through coromandel valley. Was stuck behind grandpa spec lancer going to "scrub" in fresh tyres....

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
I saw two vr4s yesterday technically, one on the espy at Christies beach white galant with out of state plates. Then I saw a silver legnum I think it was silver anyway, heading onto the expressway from beach road.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Spotted 2 other white legnum's and a nice maroon galant at jaf's tonight. Anyone from here?
I went to the end of the cruise at Marion in mine to catch up with some mates..looks like this..

15741177_10212107923392462_2995675692541310936_n.jpg

Top Bottom