Spotted Thread

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Unless he recognises me... I used to live in Victoria. Good timing - I had just picked up a coffee myself.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
More Stageas. A silver one, with NT plates, so not Mr FunnyLooks, being driven by a 40ish yr old woman, then the white one in the carpark outside Good Guys. The owner saw me looking and came over for a chat. Apparently the 400hp Stagea moved to Queensland.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hahaha, I think I saw your mate "Mr FunnyLooks" the other day. Was driving like a bit of a douche. I didn't think that white one was putting out 400hp. It definitely doesn't look much chop.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Certainly not. Surface rust and all. The owner offered it for sale and then proceeded to tell me he has never looked after it :(

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I could tell from the first time I saw it. Oh, I forgot to reply to your message, I was at Josh's place. The green looked weird, I think thats a no go. I don't suppose you did a black one did you?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I'll do a black one up for you tomorrow.
I'll also try a darker green, but what I think makes it look weird is that the flares are actually quite wide. If it was a pinstripe a centimetre or so from the wheel arch it may look better, but having such a gap of white is the odd bit.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
yeah, I agree. Unfortunately I think that means I'm gonna have to buy the OEM ones which is big money :(

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Spotted, Green Goblin, and he spotted me, pulled over, and had a chat. Can't remember his name, but its a new owner: he bought the car around six months ago.

Interesting.

Told him about the forum: shall see if he shows up.

IMG_1500.jpg

bling83

Idling at the Lights
First Name
steve
Drive
99 legnum vr4
Just spotted a the dark green leggy going down whitewood rd in Howard spring .. waved but just looked at me funny :) . . it might b the same one that Stephen the other day

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Probably is - Im pretty sure theres only one green one up here.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I've tried to get him involved in the forums but to no avail. He was the one who looked at buying our vr4 a couple of years back but wanted a wagon.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I'm pretty sure I saw him the other day, is it a really dark green that sorta looks black?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Josh: The driver was a P plater who says he bought the car off Todd around Christmas last year. I cant remember his name.
Macca: Yeah, I thought it was black the first glimpse - but its just a very very dusty dirty green, picking up a lot of dirt from the driver's habits.

I told him about the forum reasonably early into the conversation... :cautious: Shall be interesting to see if he signs up. He's certainly a little different to the rest of the forum members...:banghead:

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Josh: The driver was a P plater who says he bought the car off Todd around Christmas last year. I cant remember his name.
Macca: Yeah, I thought it was black the first glimpse - but its just a very very dusty dirty green, picking up a lot of dirt from the driver's habits.

I told him about the forum reasonably early into the conversation... :cautious: Shall be interesting to see if he signs up. He's certainly a little different to the rest of the forum members...:banghead:

Whoops sorry brew, that'll teach me to not read back far enough. Egg and my face are in alignment. ;)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Woo hoo, I'm being spotted more and more, some would say I'm becoming quite the celebrity :p Hahaha. Where were you hiding Steve?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I still think we need a photo opportunity of all three white Legnums in the one place at the one time..

Top Bottom