Spotted Thread

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Bahaha. Nice. I've finally been spotted in Darwin :p I was just getting a quote for a Nissan/infinity rear Brembo seal kit. It's the same sizes as the Evo rear Brembos. I got my set for around $70 the dealer wanted $162 for it.

Where were you? You keen for next Friday?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Spotted ya Steve on Dwyer Cct, 6:00pm today. I was in Macca's old Corolla.

d_jarrett91

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Damon Jarrett
Drive
1998 VR4 Super Legnum
If any of you boys head through Alice Springs send me a message more than happy to meet up with you guys. How many Legnums and VR4 Galants are in the NT that is know. there are 2 here mine is a 1998 super legnum and my mate here has a 2002 manual VR4 Legnum

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Pretty sure it was Steve Stephen, unless you were driving around the back streets of Palmo. :)

Hey Damon. There's Macca, Steve, Stephen, Me and another guy Todd (green Legnum) whose not into forums. So 5 but 4 active members in Darwin area. The wife and I are not sure yet but we may be doing a road trip early next year down the WA coast and up the middle after visiting folks in Adelaide. Will let you know.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Yeah, that wouldve been me. Was I driving slowly, looking lost, checking my map all the time? I had to drop some stuff off to a bloke out there, and I may have got a little on the lost side. But the time and location fits. My car's got blue number plates.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I may be in Alice from time to time myself. Would be good to catch up.

Josh, that's an awesome drive!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I may be in Alice from time to time myself. Would be good to catch up.

Josh, that's an awesome drive!

Yeah dude, should be epic. We've already done an east coast and up the centre road trip. Took 8 weeks and much less fuel then anticipated! Best tank 620km!!! (or about 50L at 8.2 L/100km)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
That's some pretty sweet fuel economy :p I think I was getting around that maybe a little better on my trip up here from Oakey.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Yeah man being manwell as well would help. My Galant should be coming out of the panel shop on Wednesday so we should get together soon... I miss you long time!! ;)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha, well if Stephen isn't working on Friday the three of us can get together and do something.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Spotted, one of you, a Legnum heading east on mcmillans road around 7:20 this evening. Too dark to see plates. Going to guess it was Steve/Lara based on every single time I've spotted you has been on the same road.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Nope, that probably would have been me. Were you in your Legnum? What did you want to do this friday?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Heyhey, Macca got spotted twice in a week! I was on foot, so you wouldn't have seen me. Friday should be good, I'm up for whatever :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I know, nothing for two years then twice in one week. Must be my lucky week :p

I reckon we meet up for a feed, maybe at the yacht club. They do really nice chicken parmigiana. Or we could meet up at a car wash then convoy to the yacht club.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Saw Macca at the roundabout yesterday, and then a few minutes later that Stagea with Victorian plates and the same strange look from the driver...

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Oh yeah, forgot to put a spotted up. I was on my way to get a coffee. I had an EKO.

Hahaha, I guess that Stagea driver just doesn't like you or your car or something.

Top Bottom