Spotted Thread

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
:D thats why i parked next to him. Hahaha. Hey Josh, how strict are they over the pits for rego here? Do we have to take our cars over the pits every year?

I'm asking as my front tint is a little dark if you know what i mean.:rolleyes: The back windows are too but they were complied like that so i don't think they would be a problem.

It's once a year for me as mine is over 10 years old but it's every 2 years for yours being a 2001 or less than 10 years old. They may not notice the tint. They are pretty laid back at the pits here.

Thats my mate's friends car.

My mate has a white s14a with #### offset black wheels and a poorly fitting vertex kit , you prob have seen it around.

I may have. Not sure but there's a lot of Nissans up here that need a bit of hammer and chisel.:D

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Or maybe some petrol and a match?

Well thats good news about the pits, I was a little worried they might be pricks about it.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Oh I just realised it's only the once you need to sight your car at the MVR for changing your rego over from interstate. From then after you can go to any auth mechanic and get a safety cert and they'll accept that.

BTW there's a ute car show and sossadge sizzle on at Mindil beach this arvo from 5:30. Me and the missus will be attending. Proceeds go to camp quality.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Damn missed it. Yesterday I was pretty hungover anyway, one of my bosses had a Halloween party with 13 cocktails.

Ill have to fix up that rego this week, cheers.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I needed to update my drapes.:oops:

If you saw a galant with locusts and birds caked all over the front that was definitely me.:)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha, well I think our wash meet/cruise was a success. Should definitely do that again soon. We will also have to organise that work day. Will have to be after Mitch gets back from his trip.

I wish you guys hadn't told me about that flashing red light camera, hahaha, now I'm worried :)

G

Unregistered
Their is one Darwin that would do proberly a 12 down the strip

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Dude, that makes no sense. Do you mean there is a VR4 or FTO in darwin that would do 12 Sec down the drag strip?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha, right. I keep seeing that white Stagea near super cheap at that complex that has spotlight and barbecues galore. It looks stock as though.

G

Unregistered
Nah their is a grey one that has been done up to the shit house haha

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Sweet. I don't care if you can get more power out of a Stagea than a VR4 i still wouldnt get one, they are so ugly. hahaha. Wouldnt be worth it ;)

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hahaha, right. I keep seeing that white Stagea near super cheap at that complex that has spotlight and barbecues galore. It looks stock as though.

I've seen that one too but I thought it was the Autech 600hp one. The Autech one looks stock as but lift the hood you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I don't know man, it doesn't look like an Autech, don't they have lights in their grills?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Spotted, Josh near WOW heading toward the city. Hahaha. Had to double take as I caught a quick glimpse then looked again to confirm :p

Top Bottom