Spotted Thread

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
I've seen you a few times on Racecourse Rd I reckon :)
There's also a White Legnum that hangs out around Flemmington and regularly parked off one of the main roads.I won't say where obviously but anyone from here?
I know that one not gonna say where though hahaha

image.jpeg

Grey_Ghost

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
1997 Trigger PFL Manual Legnum.
If it's that often, it's not me. I personally live waaaaay out east, but I tend to be in Melbournetown

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I know that one not gonna say where though hahaha

^^^^ This! If the car you're spotting is parked regularly somewhere, DON'T give a precise location. Don't even give the street name unless it's a main road that crosses the entire suburb.

Legume

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum,
NA6 LE MX5
Trigger Mauve FL Legnum out front of the door of JB HiFi in Frankston on Tues. Walked out with the kids and about to put them in the wrong car until I realised ours was two cars down and black

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Spotted a stock black FL Leggie heading up to Belgrave from Tecoma on Sunday noonish. Had the number plates "DAYTRP".

stridor

Idling at the Lights
First Name
David
Drive
2015 Street Triple R, 1997 Legnum VR-4
Saw a white PFL on Mitcham Rd near the Canterbury Rd intersection at about quarter to 4 this arvo. Long time between spottings! Almost didn't notice it too

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Spotto pearl white FL legnum with what appears to be white wheels. Possibly out of state car near Melbourne airport

Another member spotted you too

Lentil

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jayne
Drive
Legnum
Spotted white Fl legnum. In service lane waiting to pull out onto Princes hwy, Claytonish area. I slowed down to let you catch up after you pulled out onto hwy but you did a uturn straight away and headed outbound. Dammit.
PLATES were ZK999 I think.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
Spotted white Fl legnum. In service lane waiting to pull out onto Princes hwy, Claytonish area. I slowed down to let you catch up after you pulled out onto hwy but you did a uturn straight away and headed outbound. Dammit.
PLATES were ZK999 I think.

lol jayne, can you believe.. phew not stolen for once

Registration number:
ZK999
Registration status & expiry date:
Current - 17/05/2018
Vehicle:
2001 WHITE MITSUBISHI S WAG
VIN/Chassis:
6U9000EC5W0400872
Engine number:
6A13BN3546
Registration serial number:
Compliance plate date:
06/2012
Stolen status:
No

did it have halo headlights/projectors.. wonder if its lukes registered again ... expiry date seems similar

Lentil

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jayne
Drive
Legnum
lol jayne, can you believe.. phew not stolen for once

did it have halo headlights/projectors.. wonder if its lukes registered again ... expiry date seems similar

What was Lukes vin.
Dont remember healights. Only remember it had no tow hook cover, so I stopped looking at it after see that. 'IN z BIN'.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
lukes was moulded to the front bar, unless part of writing it off was getting a replacement shit bar to chuck on

not sure on the vin, he barely remembered his old reg

Top Bottom