Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Purple Legnum Langford St North Melbourne. SA plates
Any more info man? Got a feeling that one was one of the ones that was stolen in march. Apparently its still being driven around and the guy who ownsit has got heaps of fines etc from red light cameras and what not

CoolBreeze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
I regularly travel through that area but it's the first time I saw one parked there. A month before I saw same colour leggy on racecourse rd, I think I even made mention of it here.
Can someone PM me the rego or advise here and I'll keep a look out.
I did slow down to have a look but it seemed pretty clean as I went past.
I also looked around for a potential owner and did see two people of Asian appearance watching me drive past, thinking it was the owner I quickly forgot about it.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
spotted a galant vr4 (i think it was facelift, trigger mauve) at kmart tyre and auto in northland NOORFFLANDS on saturday morning around 10

lh1034

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Luke
Drive
'99 FL Legnum
レグナム
White PFL galant.. YMK486.. Today on Canterbury road between forest hill and Vermont

Blue PFL galant.. YZI445.. Saturday in the driveway across the road from my house!

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Just had a mad legnum moment with another owner in footscray today at about 9:30pm, let me know if you're on here!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
Spotto!
Last Friday approx 4:30pm turning onto South Road. Followed you till the South Rd Extension then lost you.
Leggy.JPG

Top Bottom