Spotted Thread

bling83

Idling at the Lights
First Name
steve
Drive
99 legnum vr4
it wasnt me . lara seen u while she was in a work car and told me she had seen a pretty boy in a white leggy , so i must have been u . .

p.s. she also told me what the licence plate was

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Nice. Are you coming this friday? Saturday will be on regardless of whether my brake parts show up or not. If they don't, I still have to rebuild them anyway and I can help you guys out, and fix my headlights.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Yes for sure on Friday - Saturday I might have to work in the morning, so I'll TBA for Saturday.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Spotted, that Green Legnum.
4:30pm on McMillans Rd.

It's actually registered now, with CA- series plates, and was driven by a woman who appears to be a long-term Territorian.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Poor lady if she's bought it off him. That thing would have had the guts thrashed out of it. Hope it lasts.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Saw it again, cruising the back streets of Malak. Waved, and the driver gives me a big grin and wave too.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Must be the week for spottings... I'm on a roll! Saw the white Galant on the highway in Berrimah on Friday, and then today a silver Stagea with SA plates pulls up beside me at the lights. Driver said hi.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Hmm.... spotted a black Galant in Casaurina. Haven't seen this one around before - anyone recognise it?

photo (14).JPG

Attachments

• photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 46

wosbwm

Crunching Gears
First Name
Wayne
Drive
legnum VR4 Type S, Challenger LS, Magna Wagon, Mercedes E Class, XE Fairmont Wagon S-Pac, Renault Megane
I saw BAYUSHI enjoying a spirited drive from the lights against a XR6 on Tiger Brennan Drive yesterday :)

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Ive seen it a couple of times parked, Casaurina, sometimes at the airport.

What I have noticed lately is a LOT of 6G Galants. Some VR4s, some not. Theyre coming out of the woodwork!

Leg

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mr
Drive
99 Pearl White Leggy vr4
Was in Darwin last week and spotted a freshly imported black Galant vr4 at the back of beachfront.
Spoke to the bloke for a couple of minutes (i was a bit drunk) and he seemed happy with it

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Passed a white facelift Legnum on the Stuart Highway inbound to the city, tonight at 9pm. Do we have a new one in town?

Bayushi

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Damien
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
Hey guy,
New here, clearly one of you saw my car as some lovely person placed a flyer on the windscreen for the forums. I've had the car almost 2 years up here and up until last year when I saw another black one and a white one I thought mine was the only one in Darwin, but apparently they are breeding because I have seen a few around.

Anyway thought I would say hey. BTW if anyone knows where I can find a front bumped for a 99 VR4 it would appreciated as some lovely person backed into mine with their tow bar. Waiting to get a quote on repairing it but thought I'd see if a replacement is a better/cheaper option.

Anyway mines the black VR4 sporting the BAYUSHI plates.

Top Bottom