Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
Totally - even just the finger wave like all the locals do in the Country.

Actually when I had the RX7 I was surprised at how many rotors would give a wave of recognition, when there would have been an absolute shiet load more rotors than vr4's on Adelaide's bitumen everyday.

Well I'm always on the look out now.. it's funny because I usually go.. that Magna wagon looks familiar... OH Shiet - cool!

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Ive spotted 2 legnums so far, both times given waves but never received one back...probably a good reason for that, I was in either a hilux or an astra!

G

Unregistered
lol. when i owned my wrx we waved all the time. when my legnum eventually gets here and on the road ill wave to every leggie/galant i see.

G

Unregistered
Hmmm if I you waved at every Rex on the road I think your arm would drop off! That's like Commodore Drivers waving to each other these days. We can add R33 Skylines to that mix too, absolutely everwhere.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
OI! 33's are not as bad as commonwhores :p
Im still yet to see a Leggie or Galant on the road, seems none live my way south of the city

G

Unregistered
spotted gilly, lee and jase lurking suspiciously in the side streets around medindie :p

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Spotted a shady pair of characters in the show room, they followed me around the cnr and we bumped into Gilly. All three then jumped in my car and went for a spin :ROFLMAO:
Cheers guys, was a fun lunch break ;)

G

Unregistered
haha. should do it again soon and actually eat lunch next time :ROFLMAO: see u boys this saturday.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
haha. should do it again soon and actually eat lunch next time :ROFLMAO: see u boys this saturday.

Good call, I was starved by tea time :p

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
spotted a purple facelift legnum VR4 parked right near mine at a city carpark!

Is this conrad or mallen?

their getting more popular, I like! my 3rd spot now.

Sorry about the dodgy phone pics:
Image063.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image065.jpg

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Would be one of those two I suspect - has mallen sold his car? Maybe it's the new owner??

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Obviously they haven't owned it for very long - cos they still can't park it properly. :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL i was going to point that one out too :p

The middle pic is good gilly, u can see yours hiding in the glare in the background

G

Unregistered
Not me, was it auto or manual?

Oh and picking the corner of your lovely new car over that bonnet bulge mixed with the turning circle of a boeing passenger airliner is quite dubious.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
LOL! That's me... I haven't sold yet... I chose to park like that cos I don't want to scrape the side on the way out!

I didn't even notice the White Leggie behind me... What time did you leave?

Man I haven't spotted 1 yet :(

spotted a purple facelift legnum VR4 parked right near mine at a city carpark!

Is this conrad or mallen?

their getting more popular, I like! my 3rd spot now.

Sorry about the dodgy phone pics:
Image063.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image065.jpg

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ahh so it was you! I couldnt beleive it when I got to the 2nd level (the carpark was full bar 1 spot), I see a free park quite quickly and then realise im next to a nice legnum! Got me in a good mood for the interview i was on my way for.

Top Bottom