Stagea Vs VR-4

G

Unregistered
260RS' never came with a 6spd box from factory, they are based on the 33 GTR, and got the 5 spd manual box.

either thats a mistake, or someone put a 34 GTR getrag box in it.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Aftermarket jobbie - they all came with 33 GT-R box and engine.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
stagea

Meh! Maybe it is just a gear knob?? ;)

G

Unregistered
dunno...

i went on a stagea cruise on the weekend (tehehe), the RS4's didn't stand a chance, and it held onto a pair of 260RS's up to a decent speed overtaking on a private road...

i also forgot i had it in tiptronic at one stage, dropped from 110, back to 50, then it accelerated back up to 110 pretty quickly... in 5th gear!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Don't flame me, but I like this Stagea :D

1.jpg

7.jpg

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=11538

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
lol, I was meant to say 'It looks good for a Stagea' :p

G

Unregistered
The new one's are deffinetly nicer, i put it down to the fact they don't look like a volvo as much :p

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I actually bid on an M35 with 19" Work rims for myself at one stage, looked awesome. Went too high. Meh. No manual...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
No manual as in user manual, or as in automatic-transmission-not-a-manual-nothing-to-do-with-your-left-foot-and-no-stick-to-play-around-with-your-left-hand-SHUDDUPKRISIKNOWWHATYOU'RETHININGYOUSICKBASTARD!!! >.< :(

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
i quite like that, still no love with the box rear though.

A mate of mine with a 97 Stagea had his car next to mine tonight, I asked my girlfriends opinion on it (she really doesnt know a huge amount on cars as to be expected), however her comment was classic. She said it looks like a hurse! Obvioulsy thats what we all say, but to hear it from a non-partial source was pretty funny.

I dont mind the front end on this particular model stagea, its an updated model i think, with some tasteful chrome bits matches well with the silver paintwork. The rear end is unforgiveable though.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The new stagea's are a lot better, I've seen quite a few in NZ. The back is ugly though, and the interior doesn't do anything for me either.

Esoteric

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
2001 Galant VR-4
Hmmm, if they were children they would be the ones I'd have to tie meat around their necks for the dog to play with them ;)

I find most Nissan interiors to be of poor taste. Our boss at work has a silver 350z (why???) and it's interior is a horrible orange/rust kinda colour. Becuase he parks right next to me as well, I'm forced to digest the interior everytime I slither over to my own car.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Yeah I never understood 350z's, for the price of them new you could buy an R34 GT-R, yet people still buy 350z's. What the hell is wrong with those people!!!!!!!

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
my missus saw a stagea last week and also said it looked like a hearse...

Top Bottom