What oil to top up with when no amsoil is available?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Can we ease up a bit on the hostility please? Trevor, your contributions and comments are invaluable to someone who wants to know about Amsoil (I'm using it at the moment, by the way). But it's almost like you're on a mission to convert us all.
Hostility? At no point was I being hostile - my apologies if it came across that way. However, when I'm accused of 'lying', providing a 'biased' opinion and 'not providing enough information' by someone who a) actually has an agenda and b) clearly doesn't know anything about the products in question, nor taken the time to do any reading himself, I feel obliged to clarify my position.

You're totally right, of course - what everyone decides to stick in their car is totally up to them. I'm not trying to convert everyone to a particular product, just providing some of the information I've discovered so you can each make the best decision for yourselves. Do I believe it is a superior product? From all the information I have, absolutely. I intend to test that hypothesis thoroughly and rigorously, and provide detailed results for the benefit of everyone here. Do you have to agree? Hell no. But if someone asks a question or provides conflicting information, I will provide clarification or further detail in response. That's called a discussion...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Trev.. man I enjoy reading your replies..

amazing how much time and patience you have in replying to other queries that's been mentioned before..

Top Bottom