Who was it ?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I had MEEK call me today seeing if I knew part numbers of the official OEM timing belt kit.

They said someone brought in a VR4 & dropped my name as reference ?

Can't remember the colour of the car, but said their name was Adrian or something like that ? (I made many phonecalls afterwards & forgot the name).

So who was it ?????

G

Unregistered
That'd be me - and for the record, I didn't drop your name - they did :) hehehe

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and nice to meet you! :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Nice to meet you too ..... didn't know who you were !!!!!!!

How did the conversation go for my name to come up ?????

G

Unregistered
Hello - I need a major service + timing belt + all other belts, please!
> I don't know the part numbers for some of the belts, but someone came in recently - are you on the forums? Do you know Bradley?
Yep - i'm on the forums, but don't know 'Bradley'.
> Oh ok - well he might know the part numbers!

:) Something along those lines anyway. Either way, after 55,000km in 12 months, it's time for the 100k service!

Lifters are hell noisy - a bit embarrassing...maybe some fresh/correct oil and a good flush will solve that ;)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thread Hijack

Hi Adrian, what area are you from, you coming on the next cruise????

Sorry Brad

Back to original thread

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I've packed on quite a number of K's on my car, 32000 to go before my big 100k service though! So probably close to the end of the year or early next year I reckon :p

G

Unregistered
Well, the 190km round trip from the Blue Mountains to North Sydney (day job in I.T) each day certainly contributes :) Plus travel to and from gigs (my night Gig as a Jazz Pianist) - it all adds up quite quickly. I think i had the honour (?) of having the only R33 'line in the area with 300,000km :p

I loves to drive - in saying that, I won't be able to make the cruise this time 'round.

Hoping to see at least 2 x major services in the wagon :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Nice to see another crazy driver ;)

Myself I drove back from QLD last week, then today drove to Griffith a nice 8 hours away.

MEEK have already done my timing belt twice. The first time I bought an OEM kit, the second just a few weeks ago they used a Dayco kit.

Top Bottom