Ok who was it?

G

Unregistered
I was down at Meek Automotive the other day, and there was a white series one leggy, with black and tan leather and ozvr4 stickers all over it.

All i can say is thanks a heap:D now you got me considering a legnum again:bigsmile:.

That's the second forum members car i have seen there now, last one was a red series one getting the brembo conversion:drool:.

G

Unregistered
Were our cars released with black and tan leather ?

It was the factory leather interior. I should have just said tan leather seats.
On the Starion forum i am on, thats how there tan seats and black door trims are described.

My appologies for the confusion.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
LOL I read the thread title and thought "Oh shit, what have I been busted for!?"

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
White prefacelift Legnum would have been Brad's car getting his 200,000km Grandpa service done :D
And yep, the Red VR-4 was Irwin's.

Yea sounds like it was me. MEEK had it for two WHOLE days. Dropped the car off at about 9:30am on the Monday, & didn't get back into it until about 7:30pm on the Tuesday. There was a LOT to do. I also left them with the 100,000kms service parts & what needs to be changed & replaced etc. That should hopefully help them when our cars come in for the 100k service.

Dimi, I'm about to break 202,000kms already hehe. I'm up in QLD near Fraser Island.

I'm glad though that my trusty old steed has managed to turn another person to the dark side haha. If my car can do it, ANYONE'S can ! :ROFLMAO:

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
202,000km :D
I'm catching up. I'm on 149,899km haha

Hey Brad, when you left your car there, how did you get home from Meek? Did you cab it to Wentworthville station? Or someone gave you a lift?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive

Hey Brad, when you left your car there, how did you get home from Meek? Did you cab it to Wentworthville station? Or someone gave you a lift?

Nah dad gave me a lift back to their house where I was staying a few nights. Was a Honda CR-V first gen. Bleuck talk about gutless haha :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
I phoned Meek up today for an EVO MR BOV price, as the dollar is not good they have gone up to $220 and the next lot they get will be more.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor

hmm we should call you "the big uncle dimi" from now.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
sorry to steal this thread but seems like we've already digressed (but now I digress)...

How much was/is the full service with Meek?
Currently got my car booked in next week for a general service and new brakes etc but the guy mainly deals with Nissans and Toyotas so Im thinking maybe I should book it in with Meek instead?

any suggestions/tips on whether this is a good idea and how much a basic service with them might be?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
sorry to steal this thread but seems like we've already digressed (but now I digress)...

How much was/is the full service with Meek?
Currently got my car booked in next week for a general service and new brakes etc but the guy mainly deals with Nissans and Toyotas so Im thinking maybe I should book it in with Meek instead?

any suggestions/tips on whether this is a good idea and how much a basic service with them might be?

They're fine for normal servicing. I've got my receipts still but I go there for piece of mind I guess.

In case you're really iffy about oils, they use ELF 10W-50.

Top Bottom