Auto Trans fix Group Buy - MV Automatics

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I am also gonna struggle to get north at any stage! I live and work fairly south-west. I think I might just have to concede my five bucks and go to Southland Mitsu as it's quite close to me by the looks of it. Probably cost me five bucks petrol to get to Port rd anyway :p but thanks for offering! Hopefully the other couple are further north to take advantage of this!

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Damn. No worries.
Order has been adjusted to 2 coming into Portside. 1 for Triggs, and one for whoever else.

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
I'll order 4 and we can sort it out later. 1 for Triggs, 1 for Lee and 1 for Tom and 1 spare for someone else. They will either be here late today or early tomorrow. As for pickups, Depends on where your located. Give me a call. If North you can get it from me, if not so north you can grab it from Portside Mitsu. Give me a call so I know where to leave/take it.

That someone else would be me =)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Ok mate, easy as. They will be there tomorrow arvo. So let me know if you want me to grab it for you and you pick it up from myself or if it is easier for you to get it from Portside. If you go to Portside, tell them Jon from Driven has put a rear main aside.

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
Ok mate, easy as. They will be there tomorrow arvo. So let me know if you want me to grab it for you and you pick it up from myself or if it is easier for you to get it from Portside. If you go to Portside, tell them Jon from Driven has put a rear main aside.

which suburb are you at Jon?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I have Trigga's and "JJ's" seals here. They messed up and delivered them to me. I'll be bringing them on Sunday to the cruise.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Just picked up my seal from Southland, and I gotta say, my fifty bucks looked a lot nicer :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well I just picked up my car from MV!

Note to self - try not to get defected 5min after picking up car next time! I was lucky to get out of it - but more on that story on Sunday at the cruise for those interested.

That issue aside, the car is nice to drive! shifts are slightly firmer but not stupid thump in the back like most commonwhore kits.
Work looks good, car was treated well and I'm very happy now I can have 15+ psi without worries of "explodomatic" syndrome:)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Disregard my post on your car's thread! I am jealous. Called up MV and she goes in at 8.30 on Monday morning.

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
Hi Lee, good one. if you can take it for a run and elabotrate on the change in shift quality, particularly on a forced "off throttle" 3 - 2 downshift, any faster here? downshifts in general? I take it your wave spring was not discovered in pieces.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
My wavespring was found to be solid item already, and in one piece.
The downshift is quicker just in normal driving (pulling up to lights, maybe 1/2 sec delay?)
Will give better feedback after the weekend cruise. After my "discussion" with Mr Plod today, no more having fun around town for me... can't afford to be defected.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
As in already swapped to the solid single piece wavespring? From your mod list it sounds like someone did a proper job in Japan!

tim123

Idling at the Lights
First Name
T
Drive
None
Hi Guys,

I'll be looking to take our leggy through to Mike and see what he can do. I wonder if he would do a further discounted price if the auto box was taken in on its own? Would obviously save a good few hours labour..

Btw i'll post in the new members thread so people know who I am in a sec :p

Tim.

Top Bottom