ECU Flash and Dyno tune - VICTORIA

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Hi peeps,

be sure to check out the site of my tuner at www.etuner.com.au He is an excellent tuner who has been doing this for a long time, works mainly on Toyota's but had a crack at my VR4 and achieved faboulous results.

Most of our ECUs are flashable and so far ECU flash is one of the best bang for your buck upgrades for our cars.
You will see most of his work on his site, he visits Edge motorworks in Campbellfield, Victoria 3061.

I will organise a dyno day and bbq for an upcoming saturday, depends on the interests of other drivers,
Please let me know when you would like to have one and how many attendees, I should be able to organise a group dyno power run for about 20 ppl, but the aim is to get together for all of us, have a bite and some drinks.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Hey Bilal,

Most of us melbourne peeps are organising a tune from TMESteve. He can flash every VR4 ECU at the moment and will be making his way down here hopefully next month.

Have a look in his trader forum if you are keen.

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
All good, my write up was that the tuner Im talking about is permanently in Melbourne and the workshop can do any type of mechanical work, if required. Transformance sounds very decent and I did read a bit about it, your choice.

Top Bottom