ECU flash Victoria - Found the one

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Hi Everyone,
I managed to find a very decent tuner and successfully hit the 200kw mark, my target has been achieved - finally.
He is a very reputable tuner that works on Toyota's and Nissans more, my car was the first 6A13TT engine he has flashed and everyone was quite impressed with the results.
the way 2nd and 3rd gear pulls is unbeliavable, now I am certain that ECU flash is the best bang for your buck.

Name Is Cihan, his website is www.etuner.com.au

Here are the results (if the website lets me upload pics and videos)
Looks like I cant, can I send the pics and video to a mod so they can upload on my behalf?
Cheers.

Location is in Campbellfield, he is not the same as others that mess around and scramble figures and charge excessively.
Ill organise a group power run, bbq, etc so anyone interested can meet him.

Attachments

• etuner_vr4_dynograph2.jpg
    etuner_vr4_dynograph2.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 518
  • etuner_vr4_dynograph1.jpg
    etuner_vr4_dynograph1.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 519
  • etuner_vr4_sidepic2.jpg
    etuner_vr4_sidepic2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 515

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Hi Bilal,

Good results mate.
You must be happy with that.

How much did they charge you?

Also your pics work fine.

Cheers
Tristian

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
interesting.

also, where are you harnesses mounted to? how often do you go racing?

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Awesome work there!
I was starting to plan a trip interstate to get my car re-flashed! Can he eliminate ignition cut as well? AKA "Boost cut"
And also what mods and PSI were you running to achieve this?

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Thank you, indeed I am more than happy, thrilled actually to see such results.
Answers to your questions,
boost was around 17psi, our TD03's run out of puff, as seen in the graphs as well. But with stock internals this is more than enough.
The harnesses are clamped on the child restraints, but they are just there for looks, I dont go racing, (just from traffic light to another one, lol) the seat, belts and harness came with the car when I imported, so I kept it, looks good and raises lots of questions.

This bloke indeed knows his things, another guy in that area so called 'flashed' my ecu where I was shown that he just scrambled the figures and overcharged me.
Mods for this type of results:

- K&N RAM pod filter (the big one) covered by half front piece of stock airbox and makeshift ram cold air intake (will provide pics)
- Kakimoto exhaust (cat back most likely) came with the car.
- HDI intercooler kit (much larger than our stock item)
- walbro intank fuel pump (x3emotorsport) - I bought this because I had a fuel cut when going over 1 bar, I thought it was the fuel system not being able to keepup with demands but now its tuned properly, suits the application well.
Everything else is stock.

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
And yes he does get rid of the boost cut (fuel cut) with the tuning as I had that problem, he raised the value of the boost cut so the ECU is still in control of everything. No need for boost controller or aftermarket ECU, reflash is the way to go!!!!

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
By the way, in about a month, Ill organise a group dyno power run and bbq and hopefully if the numbers are good, we can organise a group reflash price, he is a decent person so wont charge so much for the works, the workshop also does engine builds and many other works, so you can meet the mechanics and get stuff done their as well, prices are good.

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
I had a quick look at his site and was very impressed with some of his builds. I am definitely interested in a tune from him as I hit boost cut very quickly in each gear at WOT with my EBC. Keep us posted about that BBQ day :)

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
The key question is what are your AFR's?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
+1 to AFRs & knock while you're at it haha

I don't know what to make of the hp/kw readings from dyno sheets anymore, have had so many differing opinions that they vary so much due to correction factors.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Thanks Bilal for putting this up and for answering a few of my PM's about this. Nice to know we have options with this business as well as with TME_Steve sometime next year :)

sampsulo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Sampa Chisulo
Drive
Trigger Mauve 1999 Galat VR-4
what fuel you running on? too much to ask for your rom?

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
this is good news, i'll give Chihan a call tomorrow to see what can be done on a bone stock legnum

TypeS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum VR4 Type S, 1979 Toyota Celica Modded
Hey NuffNuff, did you manage to get onto Chihan? Did he say anything interesting about your Legnum?

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
im not sure if i am reading youre tourque figures correctly but 500nm......

Top Bottom