Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
As per BCX. If you are still struggling I believe Steve @ TME can send you one or do ECU exchange.

Also 32,000kms lol, did you get the auction report?
Thanks for the reply, I did get the car inspected and the auction report. I also requested the Shaken report and showed regular maintenance, car averaged about 180km for the last few years. One owner. Came with original manual. The car has zero rust and the undercarriage is real clean. Car is stock. I tried to PM @TME but mailbox is full.

Dash.jpg
Car.jpg
backseat.JPG
DriverSeat.JPG

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
7201 can be flashed with mmcflash (paid software), not with ecuflash (free with openport cable)

If you're not looking for mods ie tune only, 7201 will work. @TME_Steve has mmcflash.

Otherwise if you want goodies like flex, antilag, launch control, etc then you'll want a 7202/7203 (plastic cased ecu)

Check this thread/post for info and background

http://www.ozvr4.com/threads/can-my-ecu-be-reflashed.11674/#post-333508
I would like to get my 7201 flashed. I am having trouble finding a 7202/03. I live in the US and went to three different evo tuning places and they wont touch my car. No one is familiar with the Legnum or the 6A13TT motor.
Current MODS
RPW Downpipe
EVO 4 3inch decat
3inch exhaust
Mishimoto Intercooler
255lph Fuel pump

I have 40,000KM currently and have just finished a new timing belt, seals and water pump.

Thanks for any guidance.
Mike

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I would like to get my 7201 flashed. I am having trouble finding a 7202/03. I live in the US and went to three different evo tuning places and they wont touch my car. No one is familiar with the Legnum or the 6A13TT motor.
Current MODS
RPW Downpipe
EVO 4 3inch decat
3inch exhaust
Mishimoto Intercooler
255lph Fuel pump

I have 40,000KM currently and have just finished a new timing belt, seals and water pump.

Thanks for any guidance.
Mike

Try PM Steve or TME on Facebook, alternatively flick them email. He is probably your only option beyond a standalone ecu.

Top Bottom