Finally Got her!

anphoto

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4 in Red :D
Well, I picked her up yesterday, what a car, so much grip and accelleration, even the missus likes her! Now all i need is to sort the stereo out.... I fixed the missing panel on the front skirt, it was in the boot of the car, they removed it to put it on the car trailer. The only thing is the interior lights (front) don't work. I have checked the fuse, and bulbs, but they are fine. The rear courtesy lights work fine. Any ideas???

Looking forward to being a very happy legnum owner :D

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I was beginning to wonder if you were still getting her. That's wicked news man post up some photos of it in the member's rides section for us to all gawk at :D

Glad it all pulled through

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Super Legume owner no.3!!! We are not worthy ***bows***. Congrats mate and looking forward to seeing some pics!!:D

G

Unregistered
anphoto said:
The only thing is the interior lights (front) don't work. I have checked the fuse, and bulbs, but they are fine. The rear courtesy lights work fine. Any ideas???

dome light fuse in the engine bay

anphoto

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
What a car! fantastic! just been out for a run in her, and claimed my first victim :D - Falcon XR6 Ute. Left for dead at first set of lights, he caught me up at the next set. Saw him mouth "WTF" just before i scorched him again!! I love this car!! :D anyone want a 300zx cheap??? :p

anphoto

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
no comparison - NA 3.0V6 RWD versus twin turbo 2.5 V6 with AWD! And the handling is better too!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha great to hear Alan! My interior light wasn't working when I got mine too, and checking the globe it LOOKED fine, but I replaced it just in case and it fixed the issue. So as Carsten said, check the fuse in the engine bay, but if that's not blown try replacing the globe just in case (if you don't want to buy a spare, you can always steal one from the rear passenger courtesy lights).

Top Bottom