Group Buy - CLOSED- Selbys front and rear uprated ARBs

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
Got mine installed last week, they feel good so far on the road (soft setting on front, hard on rear) but I don't want to test the limits of handling on the street.

I will be taking the car to Wakefield Park next Tuesday and giving them a thorough workout. I will let you all know how they go.

G

Unregistered
Got mine installed last week, they feel good so far on the road (soft setting on front, hard on rear) but I don't want to test the limits of handling on the street.

I will be taking the car to Wakefield Park next Tuesday and giving them a thorough workout. I will let you all know how they go.

Good work Adam. I hope to have ours on the way soon

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Pete, the courier for the Oz stuff is turning up today or tomorrow. They didnt' come on monday (ggrr!).

So I'll have the room to organise the NZ and UK stuff as soon as they leave. I've got limited shed space at the moment.

I have bitten off more than I can chew with these bars, but I'm chewing like mad! Bear with me, I'm sorry :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
They told me they'd be here at 12pm. My girlfriend was at my place till 3pm and noone showed so she left as she had a job interview to go to. I get a phone call 5 minutes ago (at 4.23pm) and the courier said he was just at my place and noone was home!

FARK!! I HATE COURIERS!

And there's no contact number for e-go on their website, just email. So I'm emailing them about it now and re-organising it for tomorrow.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
UPDATE: I spoke to the courier company and, after sorting out a very misleading 'pickup time' box issue on their website (ie: it effectively means nothing at all to them!) they have been rebooked for today.

My g/f is home all day today and I'll PM out con note numbers tonight.

Keep fingers crossed fellas!

E-go is really cheap, but they're basically an agent for an agent...so the wires are getting crossed pretty badly.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
SiliconAngel - Payment Received + Sent
TTVR4 - Payment Received + Sent
Madhav - (I've taken care of this one as SA's and TomTom's are all in the same consignment)
TomTom - Payment Received + Sent
jet150 - Payment Received + Sent
PeterGT - Payment Received + Sent
Mac Dog - Payment Received + Sent
GavDaniels - Payment Received (Holding till the 28th as per Gav's request)
bdscott - Payment Received + Sent

The UK/NZ pallets are getting sorted on Tuesday (Australia Day) and I'll be in contact with Bradc and Pete Thompson when they are 100% ready to go.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
All good mate.

All the Oz stuff is taken care of now. The NZ and UK pallets are sorted and packed/tied down etc.

Pete and Brad, what details do you need for booking your couriers? Also do you know if I need to do any customs declarations when they go?

G

Unregistered
All good mate.

All the Oz stuff is taken care of now. The NZ and UK pallets are sorted and packed/tied down etc.

Pete and Brad, what details do you need for booking your couriers? Also do you know if I need to do any customs declarations when they go?

I'm arranging things for both Paul .If you could let me know the packed dimensions of the pallets and if there is a weight stamped on the pallet I can get them booked if you let me know suitable days.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
All Aussie ones are taken care of (barre Gav's as per a previous arrangement).

PeteGT just messaged me to say he got his today so you should all start seeing them soon too.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
my bars arrived today,,Yeahaaaah
:( icant put them on till after compliance

G

Unregistered
you are so lucky i cant wait to get mine someone best do a how too from your side of the big pond and tell us lot how good it feels to drive

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I got my bars today, thanks Peter T and Paul B, but im a bit pissed off that the delivery dude left the bars at my front door while I was at work.:cursing:

G

Unregistered
I got my bars today, thanks Peter T and Paul B, but im a bit pissed off that the delivery dude left the bars at my front door while I was at work.:cursing:

Great to hear you have them but a bit disappointing he left them where they could have been seen

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Sorry mate, I will get them to you tonight. I had to fit a new power window motor/rail assy last night in the pouring rain so I can drive my car to work again and leave it parked outside and I didn't get to my mum's to use her internet access.

I will get it sorted tonight for sure.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B

That's nuts that he did that! I never gave any special instructions saying that he could do that.

Top Bottom