Group Buy - CLOSED- Selbys front and rear uprated ARBs

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Paul, I got a call from the office today saying they've turned up, I'll let you know once I've eyeballed them :) (probably tomorrow).

G

Unregistered
All good mate.

All the Oz stuff is taken care of now. The NZ and UK pallets are sorted and packed/tied down etc.

Pete and Brad, what details do you need for booking your couriers? Also do you know if I need to do any customs declarations when they go?

Paul the shipper has been trying to contact you for the last 2 days. I'll pm his contact details to you.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Thx Pete & Paul for organising this GB!

Installed them both today, the front one was a real pain in the arse!

IMG_0802.jpg
IMG_0806.jpg

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Just for the rest of the UK/NZ guys to know. I've now been told I need to plastic wrap the pallets before they can be shipped. Major pain in the arse. I'm lucky that my dad's work has a hand held pallet wrapping thingo. I'm getting that this weekend and I'll wrap it up...god knows how I'll get the pallets of the ground to do it!

I'm sorry this is taking so long, it's just one thing after another and it's a major headache. But I will get it done and they will get there. Cheers for being patient.

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Paul,

Any chance mine have been shipped as yet?

Regards

Gavin

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
What did you have to pull off the get the front one in?

Pretty much everything: drive shaft, exhaust and everything else what kept in in there =)

It feels like a huge go-kart now!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL so you're a fan then, Tom? ;)

Paul I dunno how much it weighs, but if it's more than a couple of hundred kilos total, put a couple of bricks next to the end of the pallet, get a 6' prybar or similar and stick that into the pallet and on top of the bricks and then lean heavily / stand on the other end of the bar, while you get someone to wedge a another brick under the end of the pallet. Repeat for each corner.

If there's only 100kgs or so on the pallet, lift it by hand you weakling!! ;) :p

Top Bottom